Tied down for you

summary: Remus got bored, and he decides to occupy himself by playing his loving twin Roman.

Warning: incest / light bondage / anal sex 

-

Remus was laying around in his room. He was bored out his mind and didn't know what to do to pass the time.

"I'll go bother, Ro" Remus told himself, leaving the comfort of his room and skipped to Roman's door.

Remus knocked on the door in a pattern "Elsa, do you wanna build a snowman?" He quoted from the film since he knew Roman loved Disney.

Roman was lying on his back on his bed daydreaming when he heard his brother sing outside his door.

"Come on let's go and play." he sang back, opening his door.

Remus laughed at the response. "Hi, Ro!" Remus leaned on the door frame and smiled.

"Hey Bro." Roman rhymed, singing always put him in a good mood.

"Being a poet today, prince?" Remus grinned, glad his brother was in a good mood at the moment.

Roman chuckled, "Please I'm always a poet. What's up?"

"I was bored, and decided to see you!" Remus acted innocently, knowing what he wanted to do, but he wouldn't inform his twin just yet.

"Oh? Well that's sweet of you brother dearest, how can I help cure your dreadful boredom?" Roman asked, inviting Remus into his room.

"Hmmm~ I was thinking we could play with this." Remus hummed, making some black rope appear in his hand.

"Rope?" Roman paused confused, and suddenly his face turned red.

"Now, how about you don't resist, and lay on the bed?" Remus kicked the door closed behind him.

Roman gulped, backing away until his legs met his bed frame, he let out a squeak. Remus used the tip of his fingers to push Roman onto the bed so he was laying down. 

"Why so shy, bro?" Remus teased.

Roman fell back, now lying down and looking flustered. "W-what are you planning to do with that, exactly?" He asked nervously.

"What do you think I'm going to do with it?" Remus pushed Roman's body so it was more in the centre of the bed.

"I- umm." Roman bit his lip. "Are you tying me down?"

"Maybe~" Remus climbed onto the bed, and hovered over Roman.

"How about we get rid of your pesky shirt?" Remus slid his hands under Roman's top, pulling it off.

Romans chest rose and fell like the tide, anticipating Remus' next move. His twin laid on his torso, and took the black rope to tie the prince's wrists to the head-board.

Roman was a passionate lover, he loved to touch, to feel, to embrace his partners. This was new to him, and new was sometimes scary.

"W-wait." Roman stuttered.

"Yes, Ro..?" Remus paused, sitting up so he could look at Roman directly.

"Can we establish a sort of safety system?" Roman asked.

"Sure, if you need it." Remus patted roman's head like a puppy.

Roman nodded, "I do need it, very much, Remus... traffic light system?"

"Okay, Ro, only for you." Remus put a finger around Roman's trousers, looking up at his brother for permission.

Roman nodded. "You can take them off."