ONE

This book does not have a plot that makes sense.
The drug addiction portrayed in this book is inaccurate and there are alot of errors through out.
I wrote this when I was 15 and was my first book I ever wrote.
I would delete it but alot of people still read it.
If that kind of stuff bothers you, please don't read the book. There's no need to comment about it, I know trust me.
The word Bubba is used alot and her names Emily. Cringe 1-0-1.
15 year old me was very proud of this story.
Thank you for reading!
~

"Jj you can't do it." Emily yelled at her best friend who was trying to catch beer in his mouth.  "Shut up em you couldn't do better if you tried." Jj yelled rolling his eyes.

"I'm not stupid enough to waist my beer to impress you." She stated taking a sip of her full beer, Jj looked down at his now empty one. He flicked the girl off ands she rolled her eyes at him. "Love you to babe." She said sarcastically.

"Bubba can you grab Jj a beer out of the cooler." She yelled for her brother John b.

"That was the last one." He said looking. "Out of luck dork." Emily said to JJ who looked like a sad, lost puppy. She sighed and handed him her barley touched beer. "Me and Bubba gotta go to work anyway." Jj smiled and chugged the beer In one go. She rolled her eyes at the boy "want a trophy or something?"

Emily looked at her watch and turned to her brother "30 minutes." John b sighed and went to turn the boat around. "Why do you babysit a 13 year old girl anyway." Pope asked.

"Yeah likes shes a teenager." Kei stated. She shrugged. "I feel bad for her. No one pays any attention to her."

"You just go because you have a crush on rafe." Pope said Emily elbowed him hard. "Do not."

Jj snorted "sure."

John b started daggers at her. "You better not."

"Then you better not have a crush on Sarah." She said smiling at the boy who blushed.
"Point. Proven." Emily stated.

"At least Sarah is bearable." He muttered and his sister snorted.

~

John b went to where mr. Cameron was on his boat and I went inside.

"Hey Mrs. Cameron." I said to rose who was sitting in the kitchen. "Hello Emily. Whezzies up in her room." I nodded.

The Cameron family wasn't a mean family, heck they gave me and John b jobs. I was grateful for them and everything they have done. But they still had that kook attitude that bothered the heck out of me.

"Sup wheezie."  I said jumping on her bed next to her. Wheezie was okay I guess I mean she didn't do anything. So i basically got paid to watch tv with her. An 18 year old hanging out with a 13 year old was alittle weird but I was glad she viewed me more as a sister than Sarah.

"Finnally I was waiting on you so I could start the next episode." She said pressing play on the remote.

While whatever show played I thought about my future. I just graduated high school. I would start community college next year but nothing really changed. I was just lucky enough to even pass high school with all my absences.

I just didn't want to end up like Rafe Cameron. I don't even know what he did in his free time with him not going to college. I bet he was a smart kid at one point but I figured that changed when his parents started ignoring him.

As if he knew I was thinking about him he barged into wheezies room.

"Where'd you put my charger?" He asked and wheezie just shrugged. "Work with me here." He said and she shrugged again. I sighed and stood up. "Last place you saw it?" I asked. She shrugged again. Rafe let out a huff and i sighed. "I'll help you look for it."

I walked out of the room and rafe followed. "Wheezie only goes into 2 rooms in this house. Her room and the game room." I said to rafe. He probably didn't care but I talked to him anyways.

I turned and went down another hall to where the game room was. I bent down over the couch and pulled out Rafes charger. "Bingo." I said throwing it to him.

"Thanks pogue." He Said. The thanks was sincere but the pogue part was just to put me in my place.

"Your welcome." I said smiling at the boy and left the room.

"Hey pogue." He sais grabbing my wrist and turning me around. "You and your hot friend should come to the party at toppers tonight."

I smirked at the boy. "Sorry JJ has plans tonight." He glared at me. "Kei." He muttered.

"I'll have to pass. You don't want a pogue at a kook party do you? It would ruin your reputation." I said faking sadness. He scoffed and walked out the door.

"See you there rafe." I called back and walked back to whezzies room.

She laid with her head in her hands. "You know he likes you." She said never taking her eyes away from her show. I scofffed and laid down next to her. "Hes only nice to me because I do his laundry." I said to wheezie. "You don't do my laundry." She said. I shrugged "he pays me. Are you going to pay me?" She sighed and laid back down.

The door cracked alittle and rafe stuck his head in. "So that was um a yes?" He said to me. I shook my head a laughed "I'll see you tonight." He smiled and closed the door back.

Wheezie gave me the side eye.

"Point. Proven."