TWELVE

I'm rewatching the show yet again and I keep forgetting that Rafe and topper are like the bad guys. Like rafe is literally a murder.

"That took forever." Wheezie said as I walked back into her room. I smiled awkwardly and laid down next to her.
"You know everytime I take rafes charger, y'all get together."

I laughed at the girl and shook my head "well if somthing ever happens, you know what to do." I joked. I wiped my noses making sure nothing was on it from the bumps me and rafe did in his room.
I hadn't stopped thinking about the one I did at kelces the other night.

"So back together?" The little girl asked next to me. "Yep." I laughed nodding. "Your a wonder maker."

Me and Wheezie watched tv and talked about everything. Wheezie was a good friend. I didn't have any friends my age but it was good jsut to talk to her.

"Bye em see you tomorrow." She waved and I waved back.

I walked into Rafes room and smiled at the boy. "I'm leaving." I said and he nodded and stood up. He raped his arms around my waist and I smiled at the boy. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." He pecked my lips and let go.

"Line before I leave?" I asked him and he smirked and grabbed the bag from his desk.

"I thought you didn't do drugs." He asked pouring some out. I shook my head "I don't." I grabbed a bill from my pocket and rolled it up.

"You don't?" He asked confused. I shook my head again "no. I don't like drugs. My aunt OD a few years back." I said leaning down towards the table.

"Then why are you doing a line?" He asked. I stood up and wiped my nose. "It's addicting ain't it?" I said smiling at the boy. "Okay I'm going to be late to work! Love you." I said kissing his cheek and running out the door.

"What the-" I heard him mumble before I ran out the door.

~

I laid down on the couch on the front porch and smoked a cigarette to put me to sleep with John b came outside. He grabbed the cigarette and threw it to the ground and put it out.

"You don't smoke Emily." He stated and I shrugged pulling out another one, which John b also took and threw it.

"Come on bubba your gonna go threw the whole pack!"

He narrowed his eyes at me and sat down. "I know this whole drug thing isn't all about rafe." I rolled my eyes at him. "Me and rafe are back together so don't get your underwear in a twist."

"You just provide my point Emily! There was in a time in life when you use to throw all JJs stash away. You use to drain our kegs! And now your doing drugs?" He said faling his hands around.

"I don't understand Emily."

I shook my head at the boy "There is no reason." There was though.

"Em I'm not believing it!" He yelled.

What was I suppose to tell my kid brother? That I was tired? Tired of playing mom, dad and sister. Tired of working 2 jobs and tired for looking for a third? Tired of missing dad.

Everyone always asked how John b was. Is he okay? How is he holding up? Loosing a father is hard. But no one ever asked how I was doing. I didn't even have time to moron before I was already up next to be the parent.
How did dad do it. Raising a teenage boy. How was I suppose to do it when I was barley a teenager myself.

"Nothing John." I growled at the boy and stood up walking into the house and slamming the door.

~

"Hey rafe." I smiled at my boyfriend.

"Hey em I've been meaning to talk to you." He said standing up from his bed. "What's up? Wanna do a line so you can talk easier?" I asked putting my arms around my boyfriends neck.

He grabbed my arms and pulled them infront of him holding my hands. "Emily I can't give you anymore coke." I looked at the boy confused "um why? I pay you."

"Baby you don't do drugs! You said it yourself that your already addicted and I can't have you going down the road I've been." He stated.

I rolled My eyes at the boy "I don't see why it's a problem." Rafe looked at me with pleading eyes "when you first started babysitting Wheezie you flushed my weed down the toilet."

I rolled my eyes at the boy. "Whatever. totally two double standards." I mumbled ripping my hands away from his.

"Baby you can't be mad at me. I'm looking out for you!" Rafe yelled. "Look out for me when you look out for yourself. Your putting these same things in your body!"

"Do I need to take your charger again or?" Wheezie said poking her head in.
"Shut it Wheezie." I gripped at the girl walking past her threw the door.

"Emily!"