SEVEN

"Lemme get this straight." Kei stated rubbing her face. "You were faking it?"

I groaned and nodded "thats not the point though."

She scoffed. "You fake dated your brothers girlfriends brother so your brother would break up with his girlfriend?"

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. "Bad choice I admit. I told rafe I didn't want to do it anymore ."

"So now you both are real dating." She stated. I nodded and she chuckled "Weird."

I smiled alittle. "Okay what did your dad say?" I asked her. She nodded "when school starts back up he's going to need more help because I won't be there, so he said you can come by tomorrow for a little interview."

I screamed and hugged her. "Thank you kei! You don't know how much this means for me." She laughed and hugged back.

"Do you really need 2 jobs? John b has one." She asked. I sighed and rubbed my face. "I wanna either move into an apartment or renovate our house. I'll be having a lot more full time when school starts back up for y'all."

"Wait your not going to college anymore?" Kei asked. I shook my head "I can't just leave Bubba like that. I mean I would be at home doing it but I need to work. It's getting hard to feed me and John b." I rubbed my hand over my face.

"Your a great sister you know that?" She said and I scoffed.

"Dosnet feel like it somtimes."

~

"Mrs. Cameron is it okay if I leave alittle early today? I have another job interview set up." I told rose. She nodded "Are you quitting this one?" I shook my head "oh no ma'am. You have done so much for me and my brother. This is just one lining up to when school starts back up for Wheezie and the hours before and after when I'm here."

Rose smiled at me and nodded "well let me know if you need anything." I nodded in thanks and went up stairs.

As soon as I stepped into Wheezies room she said "wrong room." I looked at her confused but she never looked in my direction. "Oh rafe." I mumbled and did finger guns at her "Best Wing women."

I knocked on rafe door and walked in, he was already up walking around and he smiled at me. "Good morning to you." He said rapping his arms around my waist and kissing me. "Mhm good morning to me indeed." I siad smiling into the kiss

I looked up at him and ruffled his hair. He blew a few pieces up and smiled.

"Your getting a new job?" He asked hopping on his bed sliding over. I slid next to him and he rapped his arm around me and I held my hand with the other.

"I'm still going to keep this one." I told him. "But I'm trying to work at the wreck, the one Keis family owns." I told him

"Well Ill have to come there more often." He said smiling and kissing me. "And tip well." I joked. "Very well."

We made out for awhile longer before I eventually started to scoot out of the bed. He pouted at me "where are you going." I smiled at the boy and pecked his lips. "I am about to wash towels." I said turning around and walking towards his bathroom to grab his towels. "I'll come say bye when I leave okay?" I said pecking his lips. "Fine." He mumbled. "Big baby." I laughed.

"Wheezie where are your towels?" I asked the girl looking in her bathroom. "I dumbed them in Sarah's so she would do them."

I rolled my eyes and laughed at girl.

I walked towards Sarah's room and knocked. "Hey Sarah I'm doing a load of towels. Do you have any?" She looked alittle suprised. "Uh yeah. Thank you so much Emily." She said walking to her bathroom and handing me her basket.

"I'm sorry if I ever came off rude towards you, John b growing up just sacres me." I said laughing. "It's no worries." She laughed.

~

"Rafe I'm leaving." I said placing his towels on the ground. "I think your a big enough boy to fold them by yourself." I joked.

"Or maybe you can come back over and help me." He asked. I laughed and grabbed his face. "You wish. I'm not going to be doing your wash for the rest of your life. Maybe we should have a day where I teach you how you to use the washing machine."

He grumbled "I know how to use it." I smiled "sure you do."

"Hey there's at party at Kelce tomorrow night and your my plus one." He said pulling me closer to him. "Hmm I'll think about it." I said. He threw his head back and groaned. "Bye handsome." I said pulling his head back down and kissing him. "See you tomorrow. We can leave from here to the party." His eyes lit up and I laughed

~

"Hey Mr. Carrera." I said to keis dad. "Hey Emily." He said grabbing a pictcher of water. "Grab your appron. Table in the corner." He said.

"Um kei sisd I was coming for an interview." I told him.

"Well hired. Now table in corner." He said nodding his head in that direction. I laughed and grabbed apporn and tied it around my waist.

"Hi I'm Emily what can I get y'all?"