THIRTEEN

Outerbanks imagines is up. Leave suggestions on the book for what imagines y'all want!

"Kei after work can you take me to my friends house? I need to pick somthing up." I told her wiping down the counter.

"Sure. Dad we're leaving!" She called out to her dad in the kitchen. I threw my appron up on the hook and grabbed my bag. My foot tapped anxiously as kei drove to the house.

"Uh left here." I told her.

"Is this the right place?" Kei said looking at the run down house. "Yeah I'll be right back." I muttered getting out and walking up to the porch. I knocked alittle and walked inside.

Kelce had told me that rafe was just the dealer and Barry was the supplier.

"Barry?" I yelled into the house.

"Who's asking?" A boy asked coming towards me.

"Hey I'm Rafes girl." I told him. He smirked at me "Rafes girl? A pleasure." He said kissing my hand.

"Yeah yeah I just need some coke. How much?"I asked pulling out my wallet. "Rafe ran out or something?" Barry asked walking to a room. "Or something." I mumbled pulling out a wad of cash and threw it on Barry's bed.

"Here you go princess." He said handing me a baggy. "Thank you Barry." I smiled at the boy. "Hey can you not tell rafe I was here?" I asked him and the boy smirked. "No promises princess." I wanted to roll my eyes at the boy but didn't. I threw the baggy in my backpack and walked back out of the house.

"Get it?" Kei asked me. I nodded and threw my bad on the ground. "Yeah. Thank you." I smiled at the girl.

~

When I go home I went to my room and locked the door. I threw my bag on the bed and pulled out the baggy.
"Gosh." I mumbled pouring some on the table.

It was sad it had only been a few days and my life was already dependent on this stuff.

After my first bump I sighed in relief, feeling all the anxiety go away.

"Hey Emily you home?" John b yelled while I was going down for my second, startling me making me cough.

"Yeah! I'll be out in a second!" I yelled and finished the bump. I threw the bag in a drawer and wiped my nosed walking out of my room.

"Hey em I just wanted to apologize for pushing you." My brother said. I nodded "it's okay."
He pulled me into a hug and I latched I'm. If only he knew.

"Just promise you won't do any other drugs besides smoking okay?" I stiffen up alittle and slowing nodded. "Of course." He pulled away and smiled at me. "Love you em."
"Love you to bubba."

~

"You went to Barry?" Rafe yelled at me and I rolled my eyes. Gosh dang it Barry.

"So what?" I yelled back at the boy. "You have a problem em!" He said back to me, his eyes almost filled with regret. "So do you! But I don't come telling you all about it." I mumbled back.

"Emily I know I have one. I'm trying to get better. But you won't even acknowledge it." He said to me trying to put his hand on my face. "I can't believe you." I mumbled turning away.

"We're over? Again okay?" I yelled at the boy. He was acting outrageous. He had no authority to call me out on my actions when he does the same thing. I huffed walking back to Wheezies room and jumped on her bed groaning. "Your brothers an idiot." I said to her and she nodded "I know."

Maybe he was just looking out for me. Maybe he cared but he can't care about me when he dosnet care for himself.

~

John b pov

"mrs. Cameron! Emily couldn't make it today, she's taking a sick day." I told rose and she nodded. I walked up stairs and knocked on Sarah's door and leaned against the door frame.
"Hey babe." She said walking Over and kissing me. "Good morning." I smiled at her.

"Get a room." Rafe mumbled walking past us towards wheezies room. "Jerk." Sarah mumbled and kissed me one more time.

"John b. Where's your sister?" Rafe asked. I turned towards my girlfriends brother and said "she's at home." Rafe rubbed his face "can I-can I just talk to you for a sec." I shrugged and Sarah rolled her eyes. "Play nice." She said to rafe and walked back in her room.

"What's up man?" I asked rafe as he walked towards a clearing.

"Listen it's about Emily." Rafe started running a hand threw his hair. "What about her?" I asked eyeing him.

"When we went to kelces party she did alittle
Coke. I didn't force her she just came up and did it alright?" He said and I rolled my eyes "yes she told me. She said she stopped so there's no need to worry buddy." I said patting his shoulder.

"She hasn't stopped man. I stop letting her buy from me because she became addicted! And then I hear from Barry, the guy who gives it to me, that she's up at his place buying from him. I'd bet you a hundred bucks there's a bag in her desk next to her bed." Rafe said and I turned back around. "You got my sister addicted to coke?!" I yelled at the boy grabbing his shirt collar.

Rafe helled his hands up and looked at me "Hey man I love her as much as you, I'm trying to get her off of it. I'm getting off of it my self. I'm getting right. But she's light weight man she may be gone already."