FIFTEEN

"I'm so proud of you." He whispered into my ear and I blushed turning around to look at my love.

"So am I." I ran a finger threw his hair. "I hate when we fight you know." He stated. I nodded "me too."

"I got you something." He said reaching into his pocket and pulling out alittle box. I looked up at him and opened it. The same necklace he had given me when we first started 'dating' was in there except it was an E.

"The most important person in your life is you and you are your number one priority." He said. He pulled a necklace out from his shirt. It was little different but had the same e.

"And your the most important thing in my life too."

"Rafe." I mumbled pulling him into a hug. "I love you."

He smiled into my neck. "I love you too."

I pulled away and kissed him.

"were a basic couple now!" I laughed taking the necklace out of the box. He laughed alittle and moved my hair to the side and spun me around. "Trust me baby, you are Everthing  but basic."

~

"I'm so glad to be back." I told kei wiping down tables, getting ready for closing. "I feel good, mentally, physically, everything."

"That's great. We're all proud of you." She said. I smiled alittle bit. "Me too."
"When do you go back to the Cameron's?"

"Tomorrow."

"I can't believe you get paid to hang out with your boyfriend." I laughed at her. "Well I watch TV with wheezie. Do her towels and wash her clothes. Some time Sarah's if I'm bored.
I do Rafes laundry and I teach him how to fold towels." I giggled

"He's not the smartest." Kei mumbled and I laughed shaking my head

"no he isn't."

~

"Glad to see your doing better." Rose said smiling at me. I never told her why I really needed off time, just personal issues.
"Glad to be back."

I walked upstairs to wheezies room and smiled at her "miss me?" I asked and she just looked over. "Ouch." I laughed.

"If it makes you sleep better, then yeah." I pulled her into a hug as I sat on her bed. She stiffened, "well I missed you." She smiled a tad and loosened up.

"You got laundry?" I asked standing back up. She nodded and pointed towards her closet. "Glad your back em."

I smiled at the girl and grabbed her basket and took it down stairs and threw it in the wash.

The door to the laundry room closed and I looked over at my boyfriend leaning against it. "Hello." I smiled and started the washing machine.

"Finally your back." He said smiling and I laughed, pulling him in for a kiss.

"Your birthdays coming up?" He asked me and I groaned. "Thanks for ruining the moment." He looked at me confused "you don't like your birthday?" I shook my head. When I was 6 and John b was 3, my mom left on my birthday. Ever since I got old enough, I stopped having them. John didn't force me either, neither did my dad. I mean dad didn't celebrate my birthday even if I wanted to celebrate it.

"I don't do birthdays." I told him. "19 isn't even special."

He tucked some hair behind my ear. "But your special." I almost rolled my eyes at the corniness but didn't. "How about me and you just do something?"

I smiled "Id like that. But listen rafe really, nothing birthday. No gifts, no free dessert, no party. Nothing." He sighed and nodded "gift only?" I rubbed my face "if I say no you'd get me one anyways."  He smiled and kissed me lightly.

"You know me so well."

~

"It's your birthday?" Wheezie asked as soon as I walked in her room. "Um no. Next week." I told her laying on her bed.

"What do you want?" She asked. I shook my head "nothing from you." She rolled her eyes "in general"

I thought for a second. "Like if I could have any gift?" She nodded.

I pulled out my phone and went to Tiffany's website.

"This ring. It's my favorite, I've always wanted it." I showed her the picture. "1000 for a piece of silver?" Wheezie said taking a photo of it.

I laughed "I know crazy right. That's why I've never bought it. way to much for a silly ring."

"It's pretty though." I nodded "it looks like the one my dad proposed to my mom with."

"I don't know if that's a sorry engagement ring or a expensive regular ring." Wheeize said. I laughed again "I don't know either."

I heard the washing machine go off and I stood up. "I'll be back."

I walked down the steps and into the wash room and moved the clothes into the dryer and started that. Something as simple as doing laundry, made me glad to be back.