EIGHT

"I don't need a ride home. Rafe is taking me home." I told my brother who was dropping me off at the Cameron's. "Okay sounds good."

"Bye loser." He said as I got out. "Bye Bubba."

I walked up to Wheezies room and laid down next to her on her bed. "Rafes room that way." She said. "It's girls day today." She narrowed her eyes at me alittle.

"I'll watch what're movie you wanna watch." I stated. "I haven't been that good of a friend lately." I told her. She shrugged and grabbed the remote and went to Netflix. After we finished our first movie she clicked on another one. "Popcorn?" I asked her. She nodded and I went down stairs to the kitchen and put some in the microwave.

Arms crossed I stared at the bag rotating. Arms rapped around my hips and rafe put his head in my shoulder. He kissed my jaw and hugged me tight. "Hello handsome." I said leaning my back onto him. "Hey baby." He muttered kissing my shoulder.

"I would ask you to join me and Wheezies movie marathon but it's a girls day." I said opening up the microwave.

"Bummer." He said sarcastically letting me go.

I reached down to grab a bowl and put it in the counter. "What time are we leaving?" I asked rafe. He shrugged. "7?" I poured the popcorn in the bowl and popped a piece in my mouth. "Sounds good." I said grabbing a piece and put a piece in Rafes.

He put his hands on my waist and I smiled at the boy. "Wheeize can wait a second." He said picking me out and putting me on the counter. I laughed into the kiss at the egar boy.

After a few minutes of that I pulled away. "Girls day means me and wheeize." I said using rafe shoulders to help me down.

He huffed and I grabbed the popcorn walking up stairs with him. "Bye rafe." I said trying to shut Wheezies door with his pouting face inbetween. "Fix your hair!" I yelled back at him.

"Took you long enough." Wheezie said ans I sighed. "Sorry." I handed her the bowl of popcorn and she started the movie.

"He's love sick." Wheezie stated. "Who?" I asked. "My brother."

~

"Ready?" I asked rafe. He nodded and threw his arm around my shoulder. "Bye Wheezie! Love you." I shouted passing her room. I felt rafe tense alittle.

I got into Rafes truck and he drove to Kelce house. "When you ever you want me to take you home let me know okay?" He said. I nodded and got out of the car.

"I need a big drink." I said walking towards the kitchen. "Same." He agreed. I poured me and rafe and beer and I followed him around like a puppy. Kooks were weird, why did they have to dress rich too. After awhile of rafe just talking to poeple and me going threw several drinks and sighed looking at the people dance.

"Yo rafe you got it?" Kelce asked dapping him up. Rafe looked at me for a second and nodded "yeah I got It come on." They started walking towards the couch and rafe sat down. I leaned over the edge just trying to see whatever they had.

Rafe pulled out a baggy of powder and poured it on the table. I scoffed and looked away as rafe was giving lines to girls and himself and Kelce.

"Come on Emily you gotta get in on this." Kelce said pointing to the table. "Yeah no I'm okay. I don't do drugs." I smiled at the boy. "Come on."

"What's up guys?" Topper asked coming over. "Topper want some?" Rafe asked and I shor daggers at him. "Um.." topper said, his eyes darting to me. I could tell he didn't want any but his pride is too high.

"Actually I need to use the lady room, topper care to show me?" I asked saving him. He sighed in relief. "Yeah sorry guys."

I followe topper upstairs and walked into the bathroom and sat on the sink. "Thanks for that." He said awkwardly. I shrugged "I have nothing against people doing drugs, but i do have a thing against peer pressuring someone into doing them."

"Does rafe sell that stuff?" I asked topper and he nodded. "Yeah usually at parties but he always leaves in debt because he takes to many lines himself." He scoffed shaking his head.

"Idiot." I laughed.

"Why are you even dating him anyways. You being a pogue and everything." Topper asked sitting next to me on the bathroom counter.

I shrugged "Rafes a great guy he just needs alittle help. I've always been the fix it person, the mom of the group. And he's attractive." I laughed.

"Yeah I see that from you." He muttered looking at me.

I made the mistake of looking back at him and it was all in slow mo. And before you know it his lips are on mine.