Young and Beautiful

Wanda's POV:

{Thursday}

I open my eyes to see my painting of Natasha. I had a strong pounding headache. I groan in pain as i flip over on the hard floor. Once my vision got less blurry i saw myself in my attic.

I looked down at my clothes seeing i had only my t-shirt on and my pants unbuttoned. I got up and walked quietly down the attic stairs. "Wanda your going to be late for school!" My dad yelled.

"Shit!" I said and ran into my room. I quickly got changed and grabbed my bookbag and ran. I felt a buzzing in my pocket. I took out my phone to see a text messages from Natasha.

Meet me at the broken gate behind the school.

She texted.

~~~~

I turned behind the school to see Natasha.

"Hey!" I said walking up to her. She immediately grabbed me and kissed me.

"I missed you." She said and kissed me.

"Wait Natasha." I said a pushed her off.

"What's wrong?" She asked confused.

"Natasha... I don't remember anything from last night. Nothing at all. What happened?"

"We had fun. Well you wanted to get out of the hot tub to get something to drink. I didn't think you were such a whiskey drinker. We laughed our ass off about random shit. We got separated and i found you making out with a friend of mine Carol Danvers. You guys actually slept together. The party ended around 7 a.m. Someone brought a gun and ended up shooting the place up and i had to get you out there."

"Okay that's a lot to process but how did i end up in my attic?"

"I took you home and helped you in. You must've taken yourself up there. I left you in your room."

"Jesus fucking Christ." I said sitting down against the school. 

"I knew this would happen." I said closing my eyes and feeling the suns heat hit me.

"Wanna skip?" Natasha asked.

"I got drunk and high last night. I don't remember anything and you want to ask me to ditch school?" I said almost angry.

"Wanda relax its not serious." She said trying to make it seem like its not serious.

"I have shit to do." I said standing up and walking away.

"Wanda were seniors. Were practically adults. Lets have fun! Life's short likes make the best out of it." Natasha said.

I walked over to her and crashed our lips together. Quick flashes of last night popped in my head. Natasha's soft moans. I quickly pulled away.

"We slept together." I said.

"I think i would remember if we slept together." She said.

"In the attic. We did." I said looking shocked.

"Yes we did. But i didn't want you to think i just wanted you to have sex with you. I really do like you. We were so high i didn't think you'd remember."
She said.

"I'm going to need a do over on last night." I said with a smirk.

"I can work with that." She said kissed me again. "Lets go." She said and pulled my hand. We left school campus.

~~~~

It had been a long time since i had so much fun with someone. Natasha was smart, funny, and a Daredevil. We first went to eat at Waffle House for breakfast. We next went to a park and was messing around.

Non stop laughing and smiling at each other. I couldn't believe i was skipping school with the cheerleading squads captain.

"This day was so much fun." Natasha said as we sat in a field of flowers and she laid down on my lap. I was putting daisies in her hair as she spoke.

"I'm glad i met you Wanda." Natasha said. Her eyes a had a shimmer to them as she looked up at me.

"I'm glad i met you too Nat." I said.

She smiled again and sat up. "Can you sneak out tonight? I wanna take you somewhere." She asked.

"Sure." I replied. Softly Natasha pressed her lips against mine. She then pushed me down in the flower bed and got on top. We made out on the ground for at least hours. It felt good. So good. Just feeling her slowly grind herself against me was good.

"We should get going. Come on." She said as she got up.

~~~~

I walked through the front door to see my dad taking a nap.

Lorna was in the kitchen doing her homework. I ran upstairs and unlatched the door to the attic. I ran up and closed it. I went to a loose floorboard and lifted it revealing a box. I took it out and opened it.

My old friends. A bag of weed and a bottle of Moonshine. I rolled a blunt and got a shot of Moonshine ready. I took the shot feeling the burning sensation go down my throat. I then took a puff of the blunt and i sat back.

I let my mind wonder off as i slowly painted.

~~~~

Natasha's POV:

I finally arrived home. Yelena cane out of her room in only t-shirt.

"Another one?" I questioned.

"Yeah but i didn't really enjoy it." She said as she took out a cigarette and lit it.

"Begs to much?" I ask taking a puff.

"Yep. But there is this one girl. That i want to sleep with but shes a good girl."  Yelena said.

"Who?"

"Lorna-Dane Maximoff. Your girl sister." Yelena said leaning against the stair railings.

"Oh. I'm sure you'll get her to fall for you. I'm on Phase 3 now with Wanda."

"So she used to be a junkie?" Yelena replied.

"That's her way of coping with her mothers death. After this she's all mine."

Yelena and both chuckled as we thought of our plan.