bury a friend

Wanda's POV:

I held Hope's hand as we stood bye as they lowered Bucky's casket into the ground. I stood by as they covered it up in dirt.

"You okay?" Hope asked.

"It feels like a piece of me is buried with him. Maybe the only good piece of me." I said. My voice was sore from screaming before Hope came over.

"I still have you. Your going to get clean and be happy. With me." She said and laid her head on my shoulders. We turned around and walked away.

I said my final goodbyes to Bucky's family. We walked back into my empty house.

"When are you headed back home?" Hope asked sitting down to me on the mattress.

"Tomorrow." I sighed.

"Well you be okay without me for at least a week or two?" She said.

"I think I'll manage." I replied. "Let us not be in sad before you leave me again." Hope said. She kissed me and laid me down.

~~~~

"I don't want you to leave." Hope whispered. She was big spoon for tonight.

"I don't want to either. But i have my dad and sister." I replied taking her hand in mine.

"This girl you love... What will you do with her?" Hope asked. "If were going to be together again wouldn't it be better if she wasn't involved."

"I'll be able to let her go. I never loved anyone like i love you." I replied. I felt her kiss my neck as she snuggled closer. Our bodies sharing heat.

My mind was clear enough for me since i haven't done any drugs. It will take a while before i can go back to my normal life but with Hope back I'll be fine.

~~~~

Hope and I held hands as we walked through the airport.

"Be safe." Hope said as she hugged me. I took in her honey scent one more time. I kissed her cheek before walking away. I could feel everything in my body to go back to her. To hold one more time and kiss her again.

My tears built as i walked away. I was surprised when i sat down on the plane and looked out the window.

I was really going to get clean for Hope.

All for love.

~~~~

I stood on the escalator as it went down. I smiled as i saw my dad and sister waiting for me. I ran to them and hugged them tightly. I felt my tears come out as i shoved my face into my dads shoulder.

"How was it?" Lorna asked as we sat in the car heading home.

"It was okay." I replied as i looked out the window.

"Natasha's been coming to house a lot lately. Did you tell her you were leaving?" My dad asked.

"Yeah i did. She might've forgot." I said.

~~~~

I snuck out late that night. I got my bike and rode to Natasha's house. I finally arrived and texted her that i needed to see her. I waited outside for a couple minutes before seeing her come out.

She had red night gown on and her hair in loose curls. She ran to me and hugged my tightly.

"I missed you." She whispered.

"I did too." I replied. She put our lips together her breath smelled like whiskey.

I pulled away and asked "Have you been drinking?"

"It was the only thing that kept going when you left. Come inside." She said as she held my hand and we walked into her home.

We laid next to each other face to face on her bed. Her room was a bit more messy than the the first time. There were whiskey and vodka bottles everywhere.

She grabbed my hand and it kissed.

"Everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. What about you?" I questioned.

She didn't answer. Instead she got up and left the room. She came back 15 minutes later with a plate. I was hesitant when i saw the cocaine carded.

She sat down next me and smiled.

"Don't think. Just sniff." She said.

I shouldn't.

But i did.

I inhaled the coke and fell back on her bed. I felt her watch me as i got high. Natasha kissed me roughly as she got me undress. I wasn't thinking. I kissed her back and i just hoped this was the last time.

~~~~

I sniffed up the last cocaine line as i sat with Natasha. It was 8 a.m.

She hugged me from behind as she kissed my back.

"I'm glad to have you home. Were going to have so much fun and were fucking going to be together for life. No one is taking you away. I fucking love you Maximoff." She said.

Maybe a piece of her did love me. But i knew she wasn't good for me. She was going to kill me i continued this road with her.

"I have to get home Nat. I'll see you after school." I replied. I got up and put my clothes on. I kissed Natasha before walking her door.

Natasha's POV:

I felt my anger build up as Wanda left my house.

"Yelena." I said as i walked into her room.

"What's up sis?" She said shooting up some heroin.

"I need you to get me some like strong as shit. Like i need to Wanda to OD." I replied.

"Why? I thought you "loved" her." She questioned.

"You know what our deal was. I get you what you want and you get me what i need." I snarled back.

"Okay. Why you want to kill her so soon? We usually give them a month before the final product." Yelena said taking the needle out.

"She's up to something and i don't like it. Prom night it was reschedule for this Friday. You have five days to get me the strongest shit you have." I replied.

"Alright, alright." She said.

"Natalie." My mothers voice came from the doorway.

"Body in the bathroom. Take it out." She said her voice thickened by her Russian accent.

"Yes mom." I replied. I walked out and went to the bathroom.

A woman laid lifelessly on the ground.

"Sucks to be you." I said before i started dragging the body out.