Last Hurrah

Wanda's POV:

I woke up in my house the next morning. I got up my head was pounding with a headache and my shirt and jeans were still wet from the pool. I got up and walked downstairs.

"Good morning." My dad said as he sat at down with Lorna for breakfast.

"Dad tells me you have a new best friend." Lorna said. i was pouring cereals into my bowl.

"Lorna why don't you go fuck yourself?" I said with a smile.

"Wanda that's enough!" My dad yelled.

"Dude what's your problem?" Lorna snarled.

"I sincerely apologize for telling you to go fuck yourself." I said back. I took my bowl of cereals and went upstairs. I entered my room to hear my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey I'm in New York." Hope's voice came.

"That's great!" I replied.

"When can i see you?" She asked.

"Right now if you want. I don't care. Please come over." I pleaded.

~~~~

Soon there was a knocking at our door. I ran down stairs the second i heard it. I had never been so happy to see someone more than i saw Hope. I opened the door seeing Natasha.

"Nat." I said disappointed.

"Hey beaut." She said and kissed me.

"You need to leave." I said backing away.

"Why last night you couldn't stop moaning my name and you wouldn't stop begging for more sex." Natasha said.

°Night Before°

Natasha kissed my passionately as she took her dress off. Soon enough we were both naked and Nat was on top.

"I want you." Natasha moaned.

"I do too." I whimpered back.

Natasha got in position as she slowly started moving. Our clits made contact as Natasha moaned loudly. Natasha got rougher as her moves fasten.

"Nat." I moaned out. "Faster!" I yelled. We both came moments later. That didn't stop Natasha for another six rounds.

°Present time°

''Yeah i know but i have someone coming over." I said.

"Alright I'll see you later than." Natasha said turning around and walking away.

~~~~

I sat upside down on the couch waiting for a knock at the door. Moments later there was a knock. I got up and opened seeing Hope. Her hair was down and she had sweatpants on a t-shirt i gave her.

I pulled her into a hug immediately. I buried my face in her neck as she held me tight. "I missed you." I whispered.

"I did too." She said. We pulled away and looked at each other. We both smiled like dorks. I kissed her.

I didn't care if someone saw or would start spreading rumors. In that moment i was with Hope. My Hope. My love.

Natasha's POV: