epilogue

"What if we just fucking left?"

"What if we just..."

"Fucking left?"

"What if we just fuck-"

"What if we just fucking left?"

"Wanda?"

Wanda snapped her head to Loki who sat across from her at a local diner. "Why'd you call me?" He asked.

She stayed silent running her finger across her knuckles. "I don't know." She spoke.

"Hopes fine. She was taken to the hospital and she's okay. What's the problem?" Loki asked.

"This is my fault... If I had told Natasha from the beginning we were through. This wouldn't have happened." Wanda spoke nodding her head.

"New friends?" He proposed drinking his coffee.

"Maybe." She laughed clutching her jacket. The two stayed quiet for another moment. "Before I left Chicago it was my homecoming dance, and I told Hope what if just fucking left? Packed up our shit and left and went to the city. She agreed but when we got the train I panicked. I couldn't get on the train with her. Before I knew it she left. She was gone and I stayed behind unaware for the self destruction I was going to cause. Now, I'd wish I had gotten on the train and things would be different." Wanda softly spoke tears pricking her eyes.

"You think getting on that train you would've avoid this, losing your best friend, not getting back into drugs?" Loki questioned trying to understand the teen.

"Yes. Just maybe somethings would be different." She replied letting her tears fall. "I need to go to a meeting."

[···]

Wanda's POV-

i listened to everyone talk, occasionally participating. Well almost everyone talking expect this one new girl. She seemed around my age, she wore ripped blue jeans with black boots, and her hair hair pitch black.

"Would you like to share?" The host said to the girl.

"I, uhh, this shit really isn't for me. I just needed a distraction besides my whiskey bottle." She spoke.

"Maybe talking about it will help a bit," the host pushed on.

She took in a deep breath clutching her fist together before speaking. "Uhh, okay, I'm Jessica Jones and I'm an alcoholic. I started drinking after my parents and brother died in a car crash."

I listened as she talked wondering how it feels to lose your family. I don't know what I would do if I lost my father and sister. After 30 minutes had passed I sat outside the AA building sitting at the steps. The cold wind blowing in my hair and the smell of smoke filling my lungs.

"You alright?" A woman's voice spoke.

I turned seeing Jessica in her black leather jacket. "Yeah," I simply answered.