Hope.

Wanda's POV:

I walked down the cold streets of Chicago. My dad told me he didn't sell the house we were living in before so i could stay there. But first i went to see Bucky's parents.

I felt pressure on my chest as i walked up there porch. I knocked and waited for an answer.

Out came one of his sisters.

"Oh Wanda." She said before pulling me into a hug and started crying. I couldn't help but to hug her back and start crying.

"Come inside." She said.

I walked in seeing his family all in the living room.

"I am really sorry for your loss." I manage to say as tears start flowing again.

"I'm really glad you came Wanda." His mom said to me. I smiled.

"He left a note and a box's of things for you." She said sliding it across the table.

"But if there is something in particular you want you can go to his room. You know where it is." His mom said with a smile.

"Thank you." I said and walked to the back of house to his room. I opened the door seeing the room neatly done. I walked around seeing he still had the polaroid pictures of us hanging up.

His jacket that he never let anyone wear, not even his sisters, on the ground. I picked up and buried my face in it. It still had his smell. In some weird way it had his warmth. I started crying again. I put his jacket on and found the t-shirt i gave him when got drunk.

I let him stay over at my house so his mom wouldn't get him in trouble. I picked it up and walked out of the room.

"When will the funeral be?" I asked his father.

"This Friday Wanda. And thank you for coming." He said. I nodded and grabbed the box's with the note and walked out.

~~~~

I walked into my old house which mostly empty. I went up to my old room and found it with a mattress on the ground. I sat down and opened the box's. I started to read the note.

Wanda,

When you left my world felt incomplete. The only way i could cope was doing what you and me did best. If your reading this i OD. Its kinda weird how you probably never will see me in the hospital. Like i did you. I loved you so much i tried to keep you away from Hope because i knew she was not good for you. But you fell harder for her. I can't be mad at you because i fell for you harder. I hope your new life in New York is well. That you meet someone new. Someone to keep you clean and happy. You know. Euphoria. Take care Wands.

~
love, bucky

I snuffed my face into his jacket and screamed. My screams turned in loud sobs while it rained heavily outside. I kept screaming I'm sorry and rereading the note. I looked into the box seeing he kept all the picture we took.

At the bottom was a small back of coke with a sticky note.

This bag was from our first time doing drugs.

I spilled it out onto a plate and carded it into straight lines.

I sniffed it all at the same time. I fell back on the bed. I heard a knock down stairs. I got up and i stumbled and ran into the wall. I used the wall to stable myself. I still managed to fall down the stairs.

I got up and walked to the door. I opened it seeing her.

"Hope." I said.

She stood in high waist jeans and a white crop top. Her hair was in ponytail.

She grabbed my arm and crashed our lips together. Its was a longing feeling as i kissed her back. We stumbled backwards as i shut the door behind us.

~~~~

We laid on the mattress with a sheet covering our naked bodies as we were face to face.

"Can i ask you what did you after you left?" I questioned Hope.

"I went to the city and i came back. I was hoping you'd still be here but i heard you OD again and that you were moving away." She said playing with my hair.

"I lost you. I didn't find another way to cope but to do what i did best." I replied.

"Have you met anyone since you moved to New York?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Do you love her?" Hope asked getting dangerously close.

"Yes." I did love Natasha. A part of knew she loved me.

"Do you love me?" She questioned. Her breath was teasing my lips.

"Yes." I said and pushed my lips against hers. I pushed her down on her back as i got on top. She sat up holding me close to her.

"I love you." She said. Her eyes didn't lie to me. She did love me.

"I love you too." I replied. We kissed again not letting go of each other.

~~~~

I woke up Hope still next to me. I was pretty sure it was just a hallucination because of how much coke i did.

"Wanda tell me something." She said.

"What?"

"Are you still clean?" She asked.

"No. When i met Natasha i relapsed. It got worse when i found out Bucky passed away because he OD." I replied. My tears cane back from reading the note.

"I'm moving to New York. My mom thinks it will be good for us. To get away from dad for a bit while they sort out the divorce. If you want us to work again. I need you to stop slowly killing yourself." She said.

I felt myself get happy as fuck. I smiled and hugged her. "Yes!" I said in between kisses.

"I'll get clean. I'll go to AA meetings and I'll anything to keep you with me. Just don't leave me." I said.

"Okay baby girl." She said kissing me.

"I'll stay with you."