i promise.

Wanda's POV:

I sat in front of my mirror slightly putting glitter on my eyelids and some lip gloss. I looked down at phone seeing that Natasha texted me saying she was waiting for me outside.

"Hey dad, i was wondering if you'd let me go to a book club party." I lied.

"Will there be books and not alcohol?" He questioned.

"Dad. There will be books. I promise." I replied.

"Sure." He said. I gave him a kiss on his cheek went to the door.

"Wanda!" He said.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Be careful. It took a toll on me and it took me forever to get you cleaned. Don't mess this up." He stated.

"Tell Lorna i said goodnight." I told him.

I smiled and walked out the door. There stood Natasha in black jeans and black crop top.

"You got more dressed up this time." She said and kissed me.

"I'm taking you to carnival." She said.

"Alright." I replied. We got in her car and drove off.

~~~~

We stepped out of her car and ran off to pay our tickets.

"C'mere." Natasha said pulling me behind one of the trailers.

"Want some?" She question holding out some cocaine. I quickly sniffed it feeling an old feeling come back. She quickly did it as well and ran to the rides.

We were on the carousel and ring of fire. We were high as kites and laughing so much. I had never felt so much fun and happiness.

~~~~

We were on the ferris wheel next to each other. We quickly did another dose of cocaine. Natasha smashed our lips together without warning. We were at the top and Natasha had her tongue down my throat.

"I want you." Natasha husked into my ear. "Here?" I questioned i felt her hand go up my skirt.

"I'll be quick i promise." She whispered in my ear. She pushed my underwear aside and started fingering me.

My gasp slowly were turning into soft moans. She stayed kissing my neck as her fingers kept a steady pace. I felt ferris wheel start moving.

"Nat." I said feeling close.

"Shh." She said thrusting two fingers.

"Nat stop." I strained out. I tossed my head back biting my lip to stop the moans from escaping. I looked over at her as she licked her finger clean looking at me.

"Your fucking crazy." I said as we got off the ferris wheel.

~~~~

We laid down in Natasha's bed. It was 2 in the morning. I laid on Natasha chest as she played with my hair. After so many doses of cocaine i was still high and being with Natasha made everything felt the time go by fast.

"Can i tell you something?" I asked Nat.

"Sure." She replied.

"When i first tried cocaine... I had a feeling. I could feel my heart stop. Everything stopped. My breathing. My cells. I panicked for a second and i wanted to call the ambulance but i didn't want to fuck up everybody's night. But when that feeling hit me so good. I had never felt that state of happiness in so long. Until i felt my heart take the next beat and i was back in reality." I told her.

"Why'd you stop?" She asked.

"I overdosed. My sister found me the next morning on my bedroom floor. Bottles of alcohol and drugs around me scattered on the floor. My dad was for sure i wasn't going to make it. But they told him i was fine and he didn't even think twice about sending me to rehab."

"How long were you in rehab?" Nat asked.

"3 months." I stated.

"Did i mess up with you being clean?" She asked.

"Its on and off thing after i got out of rehab i went straight to a party and got high. I fell in love with someone who kept me clean for a couple months but we had a fall out. When they left me i relapsed. I overdosed again. My dad found me. Sent me away to rehab for a whole year. I now I'll just go AA meetings." I said.

"Who'd you fall in love with?"

"Her name was Hope. She was beautiful, smart, and chaotic. She found out about my drug addiction and told me she didn't want anything to do with me if i was slowly killing myself. I got clean for her. 3 months later of being clean she fell for someone else. I did everything i could to keep her to myself. At homecoming i told her what if we just left this town and went to the city. A new life." I replied.

My tears started building up.

"She agreed and we were at the train station and she was ready to go." I started sniffling and crying.

"I couldn't leave my family. So i stood by as she left in the train. She was the only thing that kept me clean. I overdosed."

"I'm sorry if i knew i wouldn't have told you to do anything. I'm so sorry Wanda." Nat said wiping my tears away.

"Its okay." I replied and kissed her.

"I'm never going to leave you. I promise." Natasha said.

Our lips met again as she pulled me closer to her. I snuggled my face into the crook of her neck and fell asleep.

A part of me still longed for Hope. I hoped she was doing good and was safe and well.

"I never loved someone the same way i loved Hope." I whispered.

I got no response from Natasha. I assume she fell asleep. So i did too.