Sorry for your Loss

Wanda's POV:

I opened my eyes seeing an unfamiliar room. I turned my head seeing Natasha's naked body next to me. I looked over on the counter seeing a line a coke. I got up and sniffed it quickly before grabbing my shirt and shoes.

I walked over peoples bodies as the slept on the ground in the house. I walked outside breathing in the fresh air. I walked home around 4 a.m.

I quietly opened the door and ran up the stairs.

"Wanda!" My dads voice came behind me.

I turned around looking at him.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"I was at the football game." I replied.

"All night?" He scoff.

"Is this where you yell at me or when i go to sleep?" I snarled back.

"Watch your tone. Your journalism teacher called me saying you cut school and that you didn't turn in your assignment that was due yesterday. They also are postponing prom. They didn't tell me when but some problems came up for the schools."

"Fine." I turned around walking to my room.

"Your doing drugs again, aren't you?" He asked.

"No I'm not." I replied.

"If your doing it again i suggest you at least go to AA meetings." He said.

"Yeah whatever." I replied. I walked into my room and slammed the door.

I laid in bed and fell asleep.

~~~~

I walked down stairs around 2 p.m.

"I'll let her know. I'm really sorry." My dads voice came.

"Hey Wands." He said hanging up.

"Is that for Lorna?" I said.

"No the call was for you. Your best friend from Chicago, Bucky. He passed away." He replied.

I felt my heart break into millions of piece.

"Your invited to the funeral." He said.

"How... Did he-die?" I manage to to say.

"He overdosed. No one found him till 2 days later."

Tears started falling as i cried. My dad pulled me into a hug as i felt my legs go weak and i fell to the ground.

"I should've never left!" I cried and shouted into my dads shoulder.

"Why?! I loved him and-and- and he overdosed! That was my best friend!" I cried even louder.

I pushed my dad away standing up and ran up the stairs. I could still feel the fentanyl in my system.

I tripped up the stairs as i tried to go to my room. I was so upset and angry i didn't realise i broke our family picture causing my hand started bleeding everywhere.

I grew tired and laid on the stairs as my dad was careful to help me up.

"It's going to be okay. Its going to be okay." I heard my dads voice echoed as i blacked out.

~~~~

[2 days later]

I laid in bed my eyes burning from crying non stop. I hadn't gotten up to eat or drink anything. Every night i hear Natasha throwing rocks at my window so i could let her in. I just ignored it.

I told my dad to tell her i wasn't home when she wanted to see me. I had a plane ticket ready to go to Bucky's funeral Friday.

Bucky was my first kiss. My first time having sex. First time doing drugs. Sometimes he was the one who supplied me as long as he was there with me. He was the who visited me in rehab and in the hospital when i OD.

I got up and packed my bag to go to Chicago. My dad and sister were constantly checking on me to make sure i was okay.

I walked out putting my bag in my dads trunk.

"Hey!" A voice yelled behind me. I turned seeing Natasha run towards me. I rolled my eyes and started walking to the door.

"Why the fuck have you been ignoring me?!" She shouted and pulled my arm making me look at her.

I stayed silent and looked down at the ground.

"What's wrong?" She asked in a change of tone.

"I'm going to Chicago. I'll be gone for at least a week." I replied turning back around.

"No Wanda tell me what happened. Tell me." Natasha said caressing my face.

"Someone i knew passed away and I'm going to say good bye." I replied looking at her.

"I'm sorry Wands." She said. She gently kissed my lips letting herself linger on my lips a little longer.

I pulled away and she quickly pulled me into a hug. I felt her slip something into my pocket. I kissed her cheek before going inside the house.

~~~~

I sat on my bed tears staining my shirt sleeves. I bent over and sniffed the cocaine Natasha slipped in my pocket. I threw myself back on my bed.

Once again.

My heart stopped as i tiptoed on the edge of death. I closed my eyes letting myself sink into the pit of darkness.

~~~~

I walked into the the security check at the airport. I walked onto the plane and sat down near a window. I looked out as everything became little specks on the ground.