𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 5 (EDITED!)

Hello guys!! This story will have a part 2, check back for it. Enjoy :)

"𝐼𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽 𝒜𝒹𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒮𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒶 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒."

Adrienne's POV

BZZT! BZZT! I looked up from packing my clothes in my suitcase to see what was causing the buzzing sound I was hearing. My eyes fell upon my phone, and I saw that I had an incoming call from one of my best friends, Serena. I dropped the stack of clothes I was holding, and quickly swiped to answer the call. 

A- "Heyyyy Serena! What you up to, girly?"

S- "Hi Adrienne!! I hope you've started packing for the field trip! Don't leave everything until the last minute, it's in two days. I just wanted to remind you to bring everything you need- clothes, shoes, a jacket, sunglasses, PHONE CHARGER AND EARBUDS, and whatever else!"

A- "Oh my gosh! I almost forgot about my charger! What would I do without you..."

S- "Hahah! I know, I am amazing. So, will you sit next to me on the bus ride?"

A- "Of course I will, Ser. We should sit with some of our other friends, too. Do you think you could bring a deck of cards or something, so we can all play games?"

S- "Wow! Great minds think alike... I was just searching for some cards, and I found a brand-new deck!" 

A- "Yay! This is going to be the best field trip ever! Especially since we'll be rooming together! I can't believe we're actually going on our first overnight field trip- and it lasts for three days?!"

S- "I agree, this will really be something! I mean, I wish it didn't have to be an educational trip where we have to learn about the history of the US, and blah blah. But it'll still be nice, you know?" 

A- "Yeah, I'm sure it will! Listen, I have to go finish up packing, and you should to. I'll see you at school tomorrow! Bye!"

S- "See you tomorrow!!" 

I went back to packing, remembering everything I needed to bring. Tomorrow at school, we would be finding out which tour group we were in. These would be the classmates that we walked in groups with, and do the schoolwork with. I wondered if my teachers would put me with Mason, and immediately, my heart started beating faster. I had liked Mason since the day I saw him last year, and I really hoped he liked me back. I mean, what's there not to like? A nice smile, a caring and funny personality, and a really awesome guy in general. I could go on for hours just talking about him, but I know you would be bored. That night after dinner with my family, I got ready for school the next day, and went to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light. When I woke up the next morning, I recalled the funny dream I had last night. I guess I was thinking about Mason too much, because I dreamt that he professed his love to me, and we ran off into the sunset. When I got on the bus and sat next to Serena, she couldn't stop laughing! Of course, she shipped Madrienne, (just like everyone should...) and teased me lightly about how I yearned for him to be in our tour group. I blushed, and we continued talking about random things. 

(Timeskip to arrival at school, Serena's POV) 

Adrienne had to go talk to her art teacher about something, and would not be here for homeroom, so I decided to be a good friend, and check the board for the posting of who was in our tour groups. I searched for my name, found it quickly, and read to see who was with me. Adrienne (of course), Jack, and Mason. I did a double take, and I knew this would be an interesting field trip. Mason and Jack are best friends, as Adrienne and I are. I realized that this meant Adrienne and Mason would be spending a lot of time together for these few days, and that meant something had the potential to happen... Adrienne and I came to the conclusion that Mason did act really strange around her, but we just brushed it off, because Adrienne was scared. I don't blame her!