𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 7

Hey guys! I'm finally back and going to update the last part to this book! It's going to be different from my usual writing style, and hopefully better! It may be confusing, but I will try to explain. It's sort of a play script style of writing, so when the sentences are all lowercase, it's the girl who's speaking. When the sentences are capitalized at the start, it's the boy who's speaking. The italicized parts of the story are song lyrics, and they'll also have little dashes before and after each line. Hopefully that made sense! 

TW: DEATH, TERMINAL ILLNESS

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE.

tell me a story. one final story, please. 

Beep. ~You were the shadow to my light/Did you feel us?/ Another star/ You fade away~

Anything for you.

Beep. ~Afraid our aim is out of sight/ Wanna see us/ Alight~

Once upon a time, there was a boy. From the moment he laid his eyes on the girl, he fell for her. From the moment she saw him, she fell for him. From the moment he laid his eyes on the girl, their fates were set in stone.

Beep. ~ Where are you now?/ Where are you now?/ Where are you now?~

They did everything together. Went everywhere with each other. Two fresh out of high school- wanting to see the world- in love with each other- people. The boy met her parents only a few short days after they began dating. The girl met his parents shortly after. Both of them felt so welcome, so loved, so cherished when they were with each other's families. It was the honeymoon phase of their relationship, some might say. But no, the honeymoon phase of their relationship would last for what felt like a millennium.

Beep. ~Was it all in my fantasy?/ Where are you now?/ Were you only imaginary?~

The boy was mesmerized every time he turned his head, and laid his eyes on his beautiful girl. His eyes would slowly sweep down her thick, wavy and unruly hair. His eyes would stop on the clothing that always suited her so perfectly. His eyes would rest on her shoes that were always tattered, but somehow so stylish. 

Beep. ~Where are you now?/ Atlantis/ Under the sea/ Under the sea/ Where are you now?/ Another dream/ The monster's running wild inside of me~

And when his eyes would travel back up, they would get caught on her smile. So bright, so radiant, even more blinding than the sun. But he would manage to tear his eyes away, only to have them captured by her eyes. The way they shone, so sparkly and full of life- it almost seemed like she was giving off an otherworldly glow. His heart skipped a beat, every part of him so alive, every part of his mind completely hypnotized by how perfect his girlfriend was, inside and out. 

Beep. ~I'm faded/ I'm faded/ So lost, I'm faded/ I'm faded/ So lost, I'm faded~

The girl felt exactly the same as her boyfriend, if not more. She felt the strongest, almost magnetic connection between them, even when they weren't with each other. They were utterly in love. And nothing would ever separate them. 

Beep. ~These shallow waters never met what I needed/ I'm letting go a deeper dive~

He loved her personality. The way she would laugh so loudly, almost too loud sometimes. The way she would talk to strangers as if she had known them forever when they were out at the store, mall, wherever. They way she was friendly to everyone, even if they didn't always treat her as warmly. But most of all, he loved how she always had so much energy, even on days where she wasn't feeling so well. She made it so that he wasn't extremely worried about her health when she was ill, and they went on with their day- together, of course.