Jaquez Rayne

Name: "Jaquez Rayne."
Hero/Villain Name: "I am a hero and my name is Darklight."
Gender: "I'm a guy.'
Age: "Why?"
Sexuality: "I'm Demisexual."
Nationality: "French and African American."
Species: "Demon angel hybrid"
Quirk: "I can control darkness and light."
Other: His quirk allows him to summon shadow creatures and a sword made out of light. He doesn't use his light side much because of the fact he got it from his mom who abused him before she sold him to the black market. He will bite. He is scared of being locked in closets due to how his mom would lock him in the closet for days and not feed him when his dad went on business trips. He loves his dad because his dad is the biggest sweetheart ever. His dad and mom never got along really because his dad was a pro hero while his mom was a villian. He hates roller coasters. He has insomnia and anorexia. He doesn't like to eat big meals. If he does he will puke it up after. This started after his mom tried to poison him. He is very antisocial and takes a lot of pills. He constantly as break downs and usually tries to stay away from people. There are a few people he hangs out with. He is obsessed with hot tea and dark chocolate. He also has vitiligo.
Looks: