Jacob & Jeremy Toshiba

Name: "Jacob Toshiba! One of the Toshiba twins!"
Nicknames: "Toshi, cinnabun, bunny, cutie, bounce, little bro, shortstack, and the sweet twin!"
Gender: "I am a male!"
Age: "Uhhhh... The same age as Jeremy! Duh!"
Sexuality: (The small male blushed out of embarrassment) "Gay."
Nationality: "Japanese and French!"
Species: "Oh well I'm part vampire and I'm part jaguar gijinka!"
Other: Him and his twin brother were adopted after their real parents died.  Jacob doesn't know their parents are dead because they were killed when he was asleep. Jeremy tells him that their parents couldn't take care of them due to money issues. He is very kind and easily can get a crush on someone. He is very romantic and loves to write love songs. He and Jeremy are famous singers. They started in middle school. Became slightly famous in highschool. Each of the twins are individual singers, but they also share a band. Jacob has a higher voice that is sweet, but can lower it if he wants. He is super hyper. He is short. He loves to pull pranks. He loves giving autographs to fans. His necklace is from Jeremy. He usually holds onto his brother's arm when in public or around other people. He is very kind and sweet. He loves swimming and showy clothes. He hates yelling and the sound of glass breaking. He will only be rude if you've done something to him, his brother, or his friends. He has a side job at a café.
Looks:

Name: "I'm Jeremy Toshiba

Name: "I'm Jeremy Toshiba..."
Nicknames: "Jere, heartbreaker, the cold twin, bro, shark, and boss."
Gender: "Male, dumbass.."
Age: "None of your fucking business."
Sexuality: "I don't do love." (Demisexual)
Nationality: "Same as my brother, Japanese and French."
Species: "Did you even listen to my brother? We're vampire and jaguar gijinka hybrids."
Other: He is cold towards strangers, and hates new people. He is overprotective of his brother, though he'll never admit it. He witnesses their parents' deaths and it has scared him. He rarely smiles but will sometimes. He is okay with his brother clinging to him since it makes sure his brother is safe. He handles all the business of their singing careers. He is the leader of a gang that has multiple members around the world. He is a huge heartbreaker and always will be til he finds the perfect match. He always has a knife on him, ALWAYS. He loves gaming. He loves his family to death but sometimes wonders how he's related to his brother due to their complete different personalities. His spike shoulder bracelet came from his brother.
Looks: