Eli Scath

Name: "Hello! I'm Eli Scath"
Hero/Villian Name: "They call me Hypno"
Gender: "I'm genderfluid. My original gender is female."
Age: "Why?"
Sexuality: "Pansexual" (or Polyromantic. Depends on fandom)
Nationality: "African American, Vietnamese, and German"
Species: "H-Human!" He's a Ice Fairy and Hypno Fairy.
Quirk: "I can hypnotize people and summon ice."
Other:
Eli is fragile. They have anxiety attacks and flashbacks often. These are due to their depression and PTSD. They hate meatloaf (reasons). They has very sharp teeth but use some magic to make the illusion that their teeth are normal when they smile. They are covered in cuts and bruises because they cut due to their depression. The bruises depend on his age. If it is when they were with their ex girlfriend it's cause she abused them. If it's after that it is cause when they have an episode they sometimes will punch themself roughly, this has also caused them to break a rib before. They enjoy hot tea since the smell and taste calms them. They love chicken nuggets. They have an older sister who lives in New York City, her name's Delilah. They write songs and it is the main thing they do. They work at a café. They absolutely loves cats and snakes. They have multiple personality disorder. They forget to eat a lot due to always being busy or just not eat due to not ever really being hungry.
Looks: