Robin Garcia

Name: "Robin Garcia!" (Original first name was Ricky.)
Nicknames: "Robbie, Robinhood, Birdy, Fangs, Fanged, Garcy, and Icky!(It's an inside joke between them and their friends)"
Gender: "Genderfluid but I'm originally female"
Age: "Uhm.... Why?"
Nationality: "Easy African American and Japanese!"
Sexuality: "Pansexual!"
Species: "Fangs" (Vampire)
Personality: They are really kind and don't believe fighting is a good answer unless under certain circumstances. They love nature and space so they love being outside. They are an extrovert, but they have issues making and keeping friends. They are protective of their family and pets. Even though they're a vampire and they need blood they usually try their hardest to go as long as they can without it since they don't want to hurt anyone or any animals. They don't hate people who are violent they just disagree with their decisions.
Other:
They have an abusive Ex and their 2nd step mom was abusive. Their PTSD triggers are glass breaking, lighting and thunder (his abusive Ex had lighting/thunder magic), iguanas, and the smell of burnt plastic. Ricky and Juliette love each other (as siblings) but don't see eye to eye on certain things. They keep half their face covered because they like the style plus they can't see out of the eye they cover up anyways. They are older than Juliette by two years. Only one of their fangs show usually, if two are showing they are really hungry for blood.
Looks: