Ibuki Shigaraki

Name: "My name is Ibuki Shigaraki."
Hero/Villian Name: "My villian name is Quirk Magician!"
Gender: "I'm a female!"
Age: She huffed "If you must know it is ##" (Changes depending on scenario.)
Sexuality: "I'm Pansexual"/"I'm Polyromantic" (Depends on scenario)
Nationality: "I'm African American and Japanese"
Species: "I'm a human demon hybrid!"
Quirk: "I can disintegrate stuff, I get that from my pops! And I can partially steal a quirk! Basically when they hear me sing I can use their quirk but they still have it. It is just ineffective towards me! Oh and create portals but when I do that I turn into a portal like creature. That's from father!"
Other: (M!Preg in backstory) Her dad was with a man who got him pregnant with her. After she was born her and her dad than got kidnapped by this man who told the police that her father was a villian. Once her real dad was arrested (he escaped later) her new guardian moved to South Korea with her. He than sold her into trafficking where she was r*ped and abused. She snapped and killed a few people while setting the others free. She will protect children no matter what. She may be a villian but she isn't heartless. Though her emotions are numbed. She is a slight yandere because she is scared to lose her love so she thinks to eliminate anyone who tries to take her lover. She loves cats. She will say she hates them but she would sacrifice her life for a cat. She has tried to commit suic*de seven times. She cuts so she isn't allowed near sharp objects. She is part of the L.O.V. She is very willing to kill people if needed. Don't hurt her father unless you have a death wish. (Seriously she does anything to protect her father. Actually almost killed Dabi cause of this) She would be an excellent mother. She has an obsession with staying up real late, writing stories (usually forgetting to eat due to being busy), dark chocolate, kittens, whips (as weapons), and boba bubble tea. She is willing to sacrifice herself for any of her friends. She almost died because she protected some kittens from a villain. If it wasn't for the fact her dad found her she would be completely insane. "Not cool telling them all my secrets creator."
Looks:

Her eye with the scar on it will change to the color of the person who's power she partially stole's hair

Her eye with the scar on it will change to the color of the person who's power she partially stole's hair. (Like if she did it to Aizawa that eye goes black. Or green for deku) Because of this she usually hides that eye during battle.

Her dads are Kurogiri and Shigaraki. She sees Toga, Dabi, and Twice (and Villian Deku if in Villian Deku au) as siblings. She hates overhaul.