Hanzo Yamada

Name: "I am Hanzo Yamada."
Hero/Villian Name: "I am a villian. And I don't have a stupid nickname. My name is Hanzo."
Gender: "Male idiot."
Age: "Hmm... How about you mind your own business or I kill ya?"
Sexuality: He sighs "I am Polyromantic."
Nationality: "Japanese and African American."
Species: "Human. What the hell else could I be? A dog? Woof woof b*tch." He flips you off.
Quirk: "I can summon star creatures with my singing and I have a quirk called voice. Happy?"
Other: He is Honoka's older brother. He is a dick to people he doesn't know whether they're a villian or a hero. He is honestly a sweetheart but won't show it. He started acting like this after their mom took them from their dad. Before she could harm him he was kidnapped. His kidnappers abused him than he was kidnapped again. By now he was kind of numb so when his new kidnappers threatened him he told the to kill him. The leader of the gang who kidnapped him kept him around a little longer and started to like him (as friends). He kept him in the gang and when all the gang members but Hanzo was killed Hanzo started his own gang. He is trying to find his sister currently. He won't hurt kids or animals. He's a villian not a monster. Well some see him as a monster because he has done some bad stuff. He doesn't like to be alone it triggers his PTSD and can cause him to accidentally harm himself. He has a piece of glass that he always keeps on him, no matter what. He is a self-harmer so usually his close friend stays by his side to make sure he doesn't do anything.
Looks: "Are you f*cking blind?"