Honoka Yamada

Name: "I'm Honoka Yamada!"
Hero/Villian Name: "My hero name is Star Singer!"
Gender: "I'm female."
Age: "Why?"
Sexuality: "Oh I'm Pansexual."
Nationality: "Japanese and African American."
Species: "Human!"
Quirk: "I can summon star creatures with my singing and I also have a quirk called voice! The louder my voice the bigger the star creature!"
Other: When she was born her mom divorced he dad and took her away from him. Her mom abused her and gave her the scar that is on her left eye making her half blind. She loves to sing. Since her Zodiac sign is Aries most of the star creature look like rams. She is really cheerful but has depression so if she gets upset don't let her near sharp objects. She has tried to commit suic*de twice. Her mom sold her so now she has an owner. She is a bit crazy (A lot crazy) and if she gets in a certain mood she might shoot someone. She smokes and drinks.

Looks:

If Villian:

If Villian:

Name: "I am Honoka Yamada...."
Hero/Villian Name: "My villian name is Shattered Galaxy..."
Gender: "I'm a female..."
Age: "None of your fucking business."
Sexuality: "Polyromantic."
Nationality: "African American and Japanese."
Species: "I'm a human. What else would I be?"
Quirk: "Voice and Star Creatures"
Other: Her mom broke her and she ended up escaping from her mom. She has killed multiple people (including her mother and past owner). She is still crazy as ever and really happy and sweet around certain people. She can be turned hero maybe if she were to reunite with her dad and him show her affection. She smokes and drinks. She has depression so if she gets upset don't let her near sharp objects. She has tried to commit suic*de six times. Everything else about her backstory stays the same. DO NOT touch her if she doesn't know you. It will end badly.
Looks:

(Okay so something about her species

(Okay so something about her species. She is human. But due to the multiple times she tried to commit suicide one worked (both in hero and villian version the third on the villian one and the first on the hero one) But basically she was sent back to Earth. If her wings are summoned and they bleed the blood can heal other's wounds. This is not a quirk. It happens to anyone who is sent back from heaven. If they are sent back from hell their blood from their wings is poison/acid though- Also the third attempt at suic*de on the villian was hanging so she has a rope wound around her neck. The first attempt with the hero was a gun shot to the head so if you move her hair you'll see a red dot where the bullet was shot.)