V

THE GROUP had exited the garbage room into a dusty, unused hallway

THE GROUP had exited the garbage room into a dusty, unused hallway. While there, Han and Luke were removing the trooper suits and straps on the blaster belts. Also, Freya had taken off the Imperial uniform revealing her clothes underneath like the boys.

"If we can just avoid any more female advice," Han says.

Freya locks eyes with him as she placed her blaster in its holster.

"We ought to be able to get out of here," Han says.

Luke gives a glance over at Freya, who was mean mugging Solo. Once Freya locked eyes with Luke, she softens her expression a little. Luke scratches his head as he takes a blaster from Han.

"Well, let's get moving." Luke says.

Chewi begins growling and points to the hatch to the garbage room, as he run away then stops howling.

"Where are you going?" Han yells at Chewie.

The Dia Nogu bangs against the hatch and a long, slimy tentacle works its way out of the doorways in search for a victim.

Han reaches for his blaster, but is stopped by Leia.

"No, wait. They'll hear." She says.

Han chooses to ignore the princess, and fires at the doorway. The noise of the blast echoes relentlessly throughout the empty passageway.

Luke just shakes his head in disgust. Freya on the other hand crossed her arms on her chest with a frustrated look upon her face.

"Come here, you big coward." Han turns to say to Chewie.

Chewie had put himself up against the wall in a way to hide himself from the creature fromt he garbage room. Chewie shakes his head and even growls an answer to Han.

"Chewie! Come here!" Han exclaims.

Freya glanced at Han, "Be a little gentle with him, Han." She says.

Freya walks over to Chewie, she gives the Wookiee a small smile, as she reaches out to touch his fuzzy arm. The Wookiee, seemingly still spooked, jumped a little, but Freya hums a little at the Wookiee, which began to calm him down.

Han shakes his head. He was growing irritated. He didn't want to be here, being killed by Jabba's bounty hunters sounded a lot more appeasing that this.

Leia steps over to get in Han's face, "Listen. I don't know who you are, or where you came form, but from now on, you do a I tell you. Okay?" Leia says in frustration.

Han looks a little stunned. He seemed a bit shocked on how vocal this young girl is. Also how commanding she can appear despite being so petite.

"Look, Your Worshipfulness, let's get one thing straight! I take orders from one person! Me!" Han exclaims.

Leia scoffs, "It's a wonder you're still alive," She looks over at Chewie who moved to stand next to Han, "Will somebody get this big walking carpet out of my way?"