X

THE X-WINGS, Y-Wing, and the pirateship all flew down to the surface of the fourth moon of Yavin where the Rebel base was

Freya and Han stepped out of the Falcon with Chewbacca right behind them.

"Han," Freya says and looks at him, "Don't tell Luke about what I told you in the Falcon."

Han gives Freya a confused look, "Why? I'd thought it'll help you two feel more connected?"

Freya frowns, "I'm not ready to accept it completely. I need to figure this out."

Han rested a hand on her shoulder, "Look I don't get the Force voodoo shit, but he seems to kind of understand it. The old man was training him, wouldn't you want some input?"

Freya shakes her head, "I am not ready yet, Han."

Freya looks at Han and gives him a pleading look.

Chewbacca growls at Han. Han lifts his hand from Freya's shoulder.

Han sighs, "Fine." He says.

Han rubs his hand through his hair as he shakes his head, his gaze moves down to Freya, who looks up at him.

"Thank you," Freya says.

Han shakes his head, "Yeah, yeah. You're welcome."

Han then nudges Freya forward, she noticed the loose smile on the smuggler's face.

"Let's go find Luke," Han said.

Chewbacca growls in agreement.

A smile appears on Freyas lips.

She nods her head, "Alright."

{A NEW HOPE}

LUKE CLIMBS out of his starship fighter and is cheered by a throng of ground crew and pilots. Luke climbs down the ladder as they all welcome him in with laughter, cheers, and shouting.

"Luke! Luke! Luke!"

Luke turns his head and see Princess Leia rushing over to him. She throws her arms around him and hugs him as they dance around in a circle.

Luke lifts his head and sees Han running over towards Luke. Luke releases Leia, and hugs the smuggler. They embrace one another, slapping each other on the back.

"Hey," Han laughs, "Hey!"

Luke also laughs, "I knew you'd come back! I just knew it!"

Han glances at Freya, who was awkwardly standing a little back with Chewbacca. The Wookiee nudges Freya forward to the smuggler, princess, and farm boy.

"I can't take credit in being a descent person," Han says glancing at Freya, "It was Freya who twisted my arm to come back."

Luke eyes Freya, "Really?"