40

Xavier

Para akong binuhusan ng malamig na tubig sa mga binitawang salita ni Cleo.

She's an Assassin?

Am I hearing right? You've got to be kidding me.

No one spoke after she said those words, they just starred at her. Some even look my way.

"Don't get me wrong, I only kill criminals." She said, explaining herself.

"You're also a criminal, right?" I asked. Napayuko naman siya.

I hate murderers. No, hate isn't a strong word for them, I loathed murderers.

Why do they take lives? They also have lives, they don't have rights taking life. Just what is the value of life to them?

"Kuya.. let Cleo talk first.." nakita ko ang nagmamakaawang mata ni Andrew. I know it's hard for him, he trusts Cleo yet we didn't know her true nature.

I glared at her.

"I'm sorry.." she said. Why is she saying sorry? Does she knew? "Let me introduce myself." What the fuck is she saying?

"I am Cleoxandra Genovese Kershaw. Daughter of Satanite Damon Kerhsaw and Angelica Genovese. The granddaughter of Lucilfer Kershaw. I am an assassin, under the name X." My blood boiled. She's X? The notorious Assassin who killed lots of people?

The Assassin who killed my twin brother..

"You..." napatingin silang lahat sa akin, I can't stop mu tears from falling.

"K-kuya.." naramdaman kong lumapit sa akin si Andrew, pinapakalma ako.

"YOU MURDERER!!!" I was about to punch her but Andrew caught me immediately.

"X-xavier.. yes I am.. I won't deny it.. but.. it's not me.." so she knew? Edi siya nga iyon! Now she's denying it!

"If you're not the one who killed him then why the fuck did you know?!" I was screaming at her. I don't care if I am in her house, she's the one to blame why am I here in the fuckin' first place!

Xayvion Zamora my twin brother who did nothing wrong.

"I don't kill innocent people! Lots of killers immitate my marking and I am updated when it comes to those pretenders! They always put the blame on X!" She opened the Portfolio and scanned all the pages while letting us see it.

Tahimik lang ang aking mga kaklase.

"These newspapers are my mission, and as you can see the article of the death of your brother isn't here!" She said as tears were forming in her eyes. Tears huh? If I know they're just crocodile tears.

"My last mission was to illiminate Judas Bautista!"

I don't want to believe her..

Cleo

Of course, alam ko. It's Stephanie who killed his Brother. It was to get my name dirtied.

One thing I knew for sure, that his brother isn't dead. I saved his brother from Stephanie, but in order for their family to be safety, we faked his death. If we didn't do it, Stephanie would surely kill all of them. Xayvion knew it wasn't me. He saw the face of Stephanie that time and believed that she's truly X but I explained it to him.

"Judas Bautista?" Leo asked in union.

"You know him Leo?" Theo asked.

Tumango naman siya kay Theo.

"We live in the same subdivision." Leo answered while looking at me.

"Which is owned by me!" Zen proudly said. Binatukan naman siya ni Dos.

"That night when I saw you on the Subdivision I lived, that was the time you illiminated him. Am I right?" I nodded.

"He works as a Chief Financial Officer @ Hermosa Corporation, in your Company. He committed Fraud and Financial Crimes such as, Embezzlement, Money Laundering, Securities Fraud, and Tax Evasion. In Crimes against Humanity, it's Rape, Murder, Sexual Harassment.
Criminalization of Human Trafficking, Criminal Libel he is also involved in Drug Crimes such as, Drug Trafficking and Distribution, Drug Dealing, and Drug Possession." I explained. Yes, memorize ko lahat ng kasalanan ng gagong iyon at halatag nagulat sila sa impormasyong nalaman.

"I want to be a Teacher, just like my father. That's why when there's a vacant job at your school, I immediately applied for it. My mother is also an Assassin, she works for the K Mafia, which is ruled by my grandfather, the father of my father. I am the heir of the Mafia but I don't want to accept it yet, cause I want to spend more time with you guys. My parents are already dead, and my twin brother gone astray." I took a deep breathe and look at them in their eyes.

"I mean no harm.." I said.

"How can we be so sure that you won't kill us?" An invisible slap was landed on my face. Why would I even do that??

"I don't have any reason to do that, besides you're all my students, hurting you physically is the last thing I'll do." Now I need to tell them about Xandro

"I'm sorry, I put your lives on danger, my twin brother is after all of you. I know it's all my fault." Nakita ko naman ang pagtataka sa kanilang mga mata.

"Hindi kami magkaayos ng aking kuya, she had a girlfriend, but she's a mole. She is working for Z Mafia. Nang nalaman ko iyon kinausap ko siya ng mahinanon, kuya really loves her so maybe kakausapin ko muna, boy was I wrong. She said she didn't really love my brother, and she's just using him to ruin our organization." napatingin ako kay Tres at nakitang nakatungo lang ito.

"We got into a physical fight, naglabas na siya ng baril. Mabuti nga may dala ako non, she pulled the trigger and I also did. I shot her in the head, and she shot me on my shoulder." Napangiti naman ako ng malungkot. Tanda ko pa sinabi ni kuya non.

"Sakto namang dumating si kuya, I tried explaining to him but he won't believe me." Hanggang ngayon di pa rin yun nakakalimutan ni kuya, after all, it's the reason why he left me.

"He's after a key." I continued. "A key that opens a certain door, pag-aari ng magulang ko, they said that we should open it if lolo says so." Kinuha ko ang susi sa aking bulsa.

"I am the keeper, and that's why my brother is after you guys. I'm truly sorry." may mga nanlaki ang mata at may ibang walang reaksyon.

Are they mad?

"He's an idiot. Why won't he believe his own sister." Pagbabasag ni Theo sa katahimikan.

Uminom siya muna siya bago nagsalita.

"Hey Cleo, don't worry, mag-iingat kami. You're going to protect us right?" saad niya while smiling.

Theo? Smiling? Could you put that in one sentence? Oh no.

No more drinks for tonight.