final thoughts and feelings

I always imagined that the dedication for this book would read something like this... (ahem)

For Ashley, who loved it first, and for Tater, who loved it most.

Ashley rescued this story from the junk drawer and believed in it before anyone else did. She's the real one for sticking with me and helping me along in the process. She's also super talented, so you should check out her Wattpad stories. Her username is musicdreams31!

My sister, Tater to my Tot, is the most avid Jaura shipper I know. Seriously. No one loves them more than she does, and she's one of my favorite humans, which makes her even more awesome. She also has dibs on Jared. Sorry, ladies.

It's not just those two that I have to give credit to. There are countless people in my life who have encouraged me from day one, and anyone who has helped me as a writer is incredibly valuable. Especially my grandma, who believes in me most. 

If you're one of the early readers of this book, thank you! You're amazing. Drop a comment here, so if this book blows up, you can have major bragging rights. Also, you'll have all my love.

Thank you again for being here. Feel free to check out my other books, follow me, or leave a recommendation for what people should read next. Stay strong and stay happy! You're loved and so, so important.

 Stay strong and stay happy! You're loved and so, so important

Signing off,

Mads