Episode 5

(At fabiola's house)
"No,No way, you're not wearing that", said eleanor. " You're going on a date. Not on some stupid science fair." Devi was flipping through fabiola's clothes. "How about this one?" asked fabiola. "No!!" replied eleanor. "Hey fab, don't you have anymore suits like the one you wore at ben's house?" asked devi. "No, that was the one i have, I do have another one but it doesn't fit me anymore." said fabiola. "Speaking of ben, I saw something unusual today." said Eleanor looking at devi. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" asked devi. "What are you hiding?" asked eleanor to devi. "Nothing!" said devi with hesitation. "I saw you and ben smiling at each other." said Eleanor. "He helped to reach my mom and that's why i was just thanking him. That's it" said devi. "I know the difference between normal smile and a smile that you have when you like someone." said eleanor. "That's bullshit, do you know what you are talking about?"asked devi. "You like him!" said eleanor . "What? It is that true?" asked fabiola. Devi was quite for a while and then she said, " Look, this might sound weird but ben and I kissed!" said devi. "WHAT???" said fabiola and eleanor with surprise. "When? How?" asked eleanor. "The day when my mom went to release my dad's ashes, He helped reach to the beach, and when we finished the ritual, I came back and he was still there. He was actually sleeping in his car, but he stayed. I felt so good about it that I wanted to kiss him and I did." said devi. "Whoaaa!! How was it?" asked fabiola. "It was MAGICAL!!" said devi. They keep staring at each other with smile on their face when sound of devi's phone's notification interrupted. " Is that him?" asked eleanor. Devi grabbed her phone. It was her mom. "It's mom, she's asking me where have i put her file." "So, What now?", asked eleanor. "I am actually going out with him tonight." said devi. "You are?" asked fabiola. " Yes, it's not a date but we're just trying to figure things out. I wanted to tell you guys but I wasn't sure what's gonna happen after we kissed. We're not official yet but you guys will be the first to know." said devi. " Okay, enough of this chit chat, you should wear this." said devi picking out a denim jeans. " With a tshirt and jacket. It'll look cool on you. You should do some accessories as well. What do you think?" " I think it's nice. Now I'll just have to find something to wear with this." said fabiola looking through her closet. " So, When's the date?" asked devi. " It's at eight. He's coming to pick me up." said eleanor. " Eight? Then what are you doing here? You're supposed to be at home getting dressed!" said eleanor. " I've actually picked out a dress already. I wasn't sure he'll ask me but I wanted to be prepared so." said devi. " And most of all, I promised you guys that I'll be there for you when you need me." said devi. Eleanor hugged her. " Hey fab, it's 6:45 already." shouted devi. " 2 minutes." fabiola shouted back. Fab came out of her bathroom and was looking gorgeous. Eleanor and Devi hugged her. Devi left fabiola's house to get ready.

Devi came home. Devi went straight to her room to get ready. She wore a beautiful black dress with a belt. She had kept her hair open. She had put on some make up. After getting ready, she went to her mother's room to ask permission to go to dinner with ben. "Hey mom?" she asked. "Where are you going?" asked Nalini. " You remember ben? He was the one helped to reach the beach on time. I thought I'd never hate someone as much as I hate him but he turned out to be a nice guy. And he has asked me if I would like to go on a dinner with him. Just a thank you dinner. I owe him mom.please??" asked devi. " Okay, Only because ben IS a nice kid and he is very good in studies and he helped you BUT be back home before 10:30 AND no alcholol or drugs or any kind of physical interaction. You understand that?" asked Nalini. " Yes, Yes , I accept. Thanks mom. Love you." said devi and kissed her mom and gave her a big hug. Devi heard a sound of horn. " He's here. Bye mom." said devi.

(At ben's burgers)
" You look good." said Eve. "Thanks." replied fabiola. "Do your parents know about this?" asked fabiola. " About what?" asked eve. "That you're gay?" asked fabiola. " Yeah. I finally told them. They were really pissed in the beginning but as time passes by things became normal. How about you?" asked eve. "I just told them. They were shocked too. They just recently found out so It'll take some time." said fabiola. " It's gonna be alright. Trust me. I've been there." said eve. "Thanks." said fabiola.

Swati reached paxton's house. She knocked his door. Rebecca opened the door. " Hi, I am swati. Is paxton home?" asked swati. " Yes, I'll just call him. C'mon in." said rebecca. "Paxton, Someone's here to see you." shouted rebecca. "So, you're the one who's dress paxton ruined?" asked rebecca. " Yes, how did you know that?" asked swati. " I am his sister." said rebecca. "Oh, you're his fashion designer sister!" said swati. " Yes, Did you brought the dress?" asked rebecca. " Yes, there you go." said swati handing the bag to rebecca. Paxton came downstairs. He greeted her. " So, you already met her." said paxton. " Yes, swati, this dress is amazing. Where did you buy this?" asked rebecca. "It was a gift. My friend is a fashion designer too. She's studying at London college of Fashion." said swati. "Did you just said London College of Fashion?" asked rebecca. " Yes, Why?" asked swati. " That's my dream college. I am applying for next year but it's still hard to get in." said rebecca. "Can i see your collection?" asked swati. "Sure, come with me." said rebecca. They went upstairs living paxton alone in living room. " This is what i am working on right now. I've made few dresses as a demo for my friends and family. I have submitted few photos. I am just waiting for their answer." said rebecca. "This is good. I was just thinking if you can use your talent and repair my dress then i can consider your name for London College of Fashion. My friend's dad is a professor there." said swati. "Really, Can you do that?" asked rebecca. "I can but the competition is tough out there. You have push yourself. Will you be to do that?" asked swati. " Yes,yes, I'll work hard." said rebecca. " Then I'll definitely consider your work." said swati. They came downstairs. Paxton was still sitting their. "Okay, I'll see you later. It was nice meeting you." She shook hands and left. Paxton went behind. " Hey, swati" said paxton. " Yes?" " Thank you for helping my sister. I really appreciate that." "She has talent" said swati. " Hey, I just wanna ask if you wanna grab a coffee sometime?" asked paxton. She didn't said anything but smiled. " Is that yes?" paxton shouted. He smiled and went back inside his house.

Devi opened the door. Ben was looking so handsome in a tuxedo. They greeted each other and then sat in the car and left. They reached the restaurant. " You're okay with mexican food right?" asked ben. "Yes" she smiled at him. " I never thought how my first date will be." Ben laughed. " Really, like any other teenage girl. I had few things in my mind but I wasn't sure if I'll have all of the things I wanted." said devi. " Well , I hope I'll be able to make this day special." he said and put his on devi's. They got out of the car. Ben had already made reservations. They checked in. Waiter came and took their order. " So, what's poppin?" asked devi. "Nothing". said ben "Hey, how's it going with swati. She seems nice and she almost beat me in chemistry." said ben. " Yeah , she is nice. But you can't make assumptions about one's self. You gotta spend more time with them. Just like I did with you. It took me 15 years to know you!" said devi. " Yeah, you're right." " By the way, I forgot to tell you something." said ben. "What?" asked devi. "You look really nice today. Black suits you." said ben. "Thank you, You don't look bad for yourself." Both laughed. Ben's phone rang but he didn't picked up. " Who was that?" asked devi. " My mom, she must be asking where I am. I'll just text her. I just wanna be us today. No destractions." said ben. Devi smiled. Ben's phone rang again. " I think you should get that" said devi. "Right, be right back." said ben. "Hey, mom, I am on date.What? When?"

————————————————————————
VOTE — COMMENT — SHARE!!