Episode 10 (finale)

Paxton and swati started hanging out together. People at school were thinking they were a couple but they hadn't called it official yet. Paxton liked swati's company. He actually forget why he started seeing swati. He wanna make devi jealous but now he had dropped that thought. Only few weeks of sophomore year were left. Paxton encouraged swati to pursue her career in modelling but swati still hasitated.

Meanwhile, Devi and ben's love story was going in full speed. They used to spend most of the day with each other through projects. Devi thought about getting physical with ben but he said no. "You're mom doesn't know about us. You don't wanna hurt her again." said ben.

Last week of sophomore came. This week was full of drama for everyone. Starting with swati, she actually bundle up all the courage she had to ask her dad about her modelling career.

One day, after dinner, swati and her dad were watching tv. Her dad seemed happy. She thought this is the right time to ask him.

"Hey, dad? I wanna talk to you about something."
"Yeah, sure, what it is?"
"It's about my career."
"What about it?"
"I...I don't wanna go to harvard?"
"What? Why?"
"It's just that I am interested in modelling."
"What the hell are you talking about?"
"I am sorry, dad. I know I'm not the girl you always wanted me to be. You've always told me to be myself. And I've tried so hard to be the you want me to be But I am really tired of it And I'm sorry for that." swati started crying. Her dad was shocked. He didn't said anything but went into his room and closed the door loudly. Swati fall on her knees and cried.

Nalini and devi were watching tv. Devi was chatting with ben on the phone. Phone rang. "Let me get that. You sit here. This next scene is amazing." said devi. She put her phone on the table next to her and went to pick up the phone. She talked on the phone for awhile. Meanwhile ben was continuously texting devi. Nalini heard the voice of notifications on devi's phone one after the other. She looked at devi but she was still talking on the phone. Nalini picked up devi's phone and was shocked what she had just seen.

Ben: Stop flirting with me.
Ben: I am already astonished by your charm.
Ben : I've gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow.
Ben : I love you.😘

Devi came back. She looked at nalini and then noticed her phone in the hands of nalini. "I can explain." said devi. "What's left to explain? You've already done everything. What's left to know!" said nalini. "No, mom, please just listen to me once, please." devi pleaded. "I trusted you." said nalini. Tears appeared in her eyes. "Mom,please, just listen to me." said devi and started crying. "He's a really nice guy. He actually helped me patching up with you. He has never forced me to do anything. He said no when I asked him to have sex with me. He said that I'll lose you again after all what's happened between us. And I'm sorry I kissed him that day because he waited there for me. He waited to make sure that I was okay. Please mom, It's not his fault. I was the one who lied about having sex with paxton.I lied to my friends and I lied to you. I know I've made thousands of mistakes but this one. I don't regret it. I love him mom. Just like you loved dad. And I'm not doing it for sex. This is real mom. I really really love him. Please don't take this from me. Whenever I look at him, He actually reminds me how much dad loved you." said devi. "I did loved your father, so much. I don't know if I'll ever love someone the way I've loved your father. I do want good for you. I'm just...worried about you, devi. This is the age where teenagers make mistakes and regret it their whole life. I don't want you to do that. I was very angry when I found out that you kissed him BUT now I'm not that angry anymore." said nalini. "What? You're not?" asked devi. "No, I'm just worried about you so much that even though I know that ben is a really nice boy, I wasn't convinced. But you're a big girl now. I just don't want you to forget that you still have a lot to learn. The world looks like a fairytale in the beginning but everytime they don't have happy endings. And one more thing, I want you to give more attention to academics than ben. Will you do that?" asked nalini. "Yes, yes, a hundred times yes."said devi. "Okay, then you can be ben's girlfriend." said nalini. Devi cried in joy and hugged her mom super tight. "Thank you, mom, thank you. I love you,mom." said devi. "I love you too, my child." said nalini and kissed devi on her forehead.