Episode 6

" What happened?" asked devi. "My dad....his car got hit and he is hospital right now." said ben. " Then, what are we doing here. Let's go." said devi. They reached the hospital. Ben's mom was sitting on a bench outside operation theater when ben arrived. Ben hugged his mom. " How is he?"asked ben. " They have taken him inside. They said it was pretty bad one." cried his mom. "It's gonna be okay. I am here now. You're not alone,mom" said ben.

(After 2 hours)
Doctor came outside. " What happened? Is he okay?" asked ben's mom. " He is out of danger." said the doctor. Everyone took a breath of relief. " But he is still unconscious so it'll take sometime to heal the wounds. He's lucky that he didn't get any major injuries otherwise it would've been difficult to save him." "He'll be alrighy, Right?" asked ben's mom. "Yeah, sure, I hope for the best." said doctor and left. Vivian asked the nurse passing by " Can i see him?" " Sure" replied the nurse. Ben, devi and vivian went to the room. Ben's dad was sleeping. He had oxygen mask on his face and few pipes connected to his body. Vivian hold howard's hand and kissed him. Ben and devi sat next to him all night. At 10:45, devi's mom called her and devi told her the whole story. Devi's mom came to the hospital with some food. Devi and vivian chatted for a while. Nalini called devi outside to talk to her. " What?" asked devi. " Do you wanna stay with or wanna go home and come in the morning?" asked nalini. " I think i should stay with him. He was by my side when I had family issues. Now it is my time to pay him back." said devi. " Okay, you can stay. I'll pick you up in the morning. You have school tomorrow. You can visit him after school but I don't want you to miss your school." said nalini. " Okay, I won't" said devi. " I'll see you tomorrow morning, and yes, don't put your phone on silent mode, I'll call you in the morning." said nalini. " Okay, bye, love you" said devi. " take care, bye" said nalini and kissed devi on her forehead.

Devi came inside and got 3 cups of coffee. She entered the room and gave coffee to ben and vivian. " I think you guys should go home. It's late." said vivian. "No, mom, I am not living dad." said ben. " Yes, Mrs. Gross, I've already asked my mom If I can stay and she said yes." said devi. " Alright, then get some rest." said vivian. Ben and devi got outside of the room. They were sitting in the hall. " I am sorry." said ben to devi. "For what?" asked devi. " For ruining your date." he said. " C'mon, now you're being a jerk. It was just a date. We can go on a date anytime. And besides, it's your father. I know the pain of loosing him. And I'll be honest with you, it's worst than anything in the world. You should be thankful to god who saved him." said devi. " Yeah, thank you god, It is painful. It really hurts to see him like this." said ben. Devi came close and hugged him. Ben started to cry. Devi started crying too. She could hear the voice of ben's broken heart. He was pissed watching his father like this. They stayed like this all night.

Nalini came to the hospital in the morning, devi was sleeping on the couch in the hall. Ben was not there. She woke her up. " C'mon devi, it's time for school." said nalini. " What time it is?" asked devi. " It's 6:30." said nalini. Ben came with a cup of coffee in his hands. " Good morning, Mrs. Vishwakumar" said ben. He handed coffee to devi. She smiled. " How's your father?" asked nalini. " He's fine now. Doctor says he's out of danger so that's a relief." " Oh, thank god, I'll pray for your father." said nalini. " Thank you, Mrs.Vishvakuamr." said ben. Vivian and nalini talk for a while. " Okay, Mrs. Gross, It was nice talking to you, I hope Mr. Gross gets better soon." said nalini. " Thank you, Mrs. Vishwakumar" said vivian. "Devi, let's go." said nalini. Devi bid vivian and ben goodbye. They got into the car. " Mom, I think I left my phone behind. I'll be right back." said devi. "Okay, be quick , we're already late." said nalini. Devi came to came. " I forget to tell you something." said devi. "What?" asked ben. Then she hugged him and kissed him. "This" said devi and smiled and she left. Ben smiled too.

Devi got home and got dressed and went for school. At school, fabiola and eleanor were eager to know about devi's date with ben. " Hey, How was it?" asked fabiola. " Where did he took you?" asked eleanor. " Did you guys danced?" asked fabiola. " Did you kissed him?" asked eleanor. "STOP! Both of you!!" devi shouted. "It didn't happen." said devi. " What?" asked elenor in surprise. "What happened?" asked fabiola. "We were at the restaurant when ben' mom called him. His dad met with an accident. We went to the hospital and I was there the whole night." said devi. " Aww! Devi!" said eleanor and hugged her. " How is he now?" asked fabiola. " He's out of danger now. Ben is still there." said devi. " Are you gonna see him after school?" asked fabiola. " Yes, I have to be there. He's alone." said devi. "It'll be alright." assured fabiola. " So, how was your date with eve?" asked devi. " It was nice. We talked, had some burgers and had a lot of fun." said fabiola. " Good, atleast your date went well. I am so happy for you fab." devi smiled. Swati came to them. " Hey guys, how're you?" asked swati. " Good" they replied. " Hey fab, are you coming to my house for our project?" asked swati. "Yeah, I'll be there at 7." "Okay" said swati. They went to the class. Swati sat next to paxton. Devi was missing ben.

After school, Devi went to see to ben and fabiola went to swati's house. Swati lived next to ben's house.They lived in a house offered by the company.They talked about project. "Would you like something to drink?" asked swati. "Yeah, sure" said fabiola. Swati's room was big. She had few one direction poster on her walls. A big oval shaped mirror. Ceiling Walls painted in dark blue colour with star. Kind size ben with blue mattress, Lots of pillow of different colours. Her closet was as big as her room. She had almost all the clothes a girl must have. Shoes and bags were arranged in shade of colours. There was a big floor length mirror in her closet. It was a dream closet of every girl. "There you go." said swati. Handing fabiola a glass of coca cola. " Does it have alcohol in it?" asked fabiola. "No, it's just coca cola. Don't worry. I don't drink alcohol myself." said swati. "Hey fab, Can I ask you something?" asked swati. "Yeah, sure, what?" asked fabiola. "What do you think about paxton?" asked swati. Fabiola almost spilled coc out of her mouth she heard paxton's name. "Paxton?" asked fabiola. "Yeah, him, What do you think about him?" asked swati again. "Ummmm......Why do you wanna know about paxton?" asked fabiola. "Remember when he ruined my dress?" asked swati. "Yeah?" said fabiola. "Well, he actually told me he'll fix my dress so went to his house the other day. And when i was about to leave, he asked me if i wanna grab coffee sometime." said swati. "What did you say?" asked fabiola. "I didn't say anything." said swati. "Oh!" said fabiola. "I just got here and I don't know anyone. I can't go out with strangers, you know." said swati. " Yeah, of course, you shouldn't." Fabiola looked at her watch. "I should go now, I've told my mom for 9 and she'll be worried if i don't reach home on time." "Okay" said swati. Fabiola left. When she reached her house, she texted devi.

Fab: PAXTON ASKED SWATI OUT!!!

Devi was still at hospital. She got the text while she was talking to ben. "What the fuck!!" said devi. "What?What it is ?" asked ben. "Oh, nothing... just...the dress i wanna buy is sold out." said devi. "Oh!" said ben.

Devi: How did you know?
Fab: She told me.

Fabiola's saying was coming true. Paxton wasn't interested in devi. But devi didn't know that paxton was asking swati to make devi jealous.

————————————————————————
VOTE — SHARE — COMMENT!!!