020

I woke up because my alarm clock was being loud as shit. Than I ran into the bathroom and puked.... again. What the fuck is wrong with me? Probably my period coming. I checked when my periods coming and it said tomorrow. Eh makes more sense.
I got to school with janie and today mattia was acting normal again. Ugh I can't with this dude.
Mattia: heyyy baby
He said while picking me up and kissing me
Y/n: hey
I said while giving him a peck on the cheek
He walked me to class. I was so lucky to have this kid as my boyfriend, I'm in love with him. Even tho he's been acting weird lately I don't care. I love him. I said that with a big smile.
School was than over and I decided to surprise mattia with a movie night. So I was going to go to the store and buy some snacks and than surprise him. I had his house key thanks to his mom. Which made my plan even easier.
I walked into to Walmart and bought Doritos, popcorn, Arizona tea, a whole lot of candy. And I little card telling him how much I loved him. Even tho it wasn't a special night I loved him and just wanted to surprise him. I bought a basket and put everything in it. I texted janie about the plan and she replied "don't have to much fun" I laughed and than I arrived at Mattias. I slowly put the key in the door and when I walked to his room I heard moaning. What the fuck? Does he seriously watch porn when he's home alone like this? I giggled and opened the door. And what I seen almost made me go throw up
Y/n: supri- WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?
Mattia: Oh shit y/n what are u doing here!?
He said quickly trying to put his cover himself . I just stood there. Tears in my eyes.
Y/n: FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT. I TRIED TO SURPRISE YOU WITH A BASKET FOR A MOVIE NIGHT AND THIS IS WHAT I GET? FUCK YOU DONT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR SLUT!
I said well throwing the basket at him. Well I was storming out his room his parents walked in to the house.
M/m: what happen sweetie?
Y/n: I just caught him cheating on me
I said well running out the door. I felt so heartbroken. Why why WHY did I trust the biggest player. I FUCKING HATE MYSELF
I said pounding my fist on the dashboard
Y/n: FUCKKKKKKKKKK
This was the worst pain I even felt in my entire life. It needed to go away, so I drove home, changed into some sweatpants and a hoodie. Threw on my AirPods and then listed to 17 album by X and cried my eyes out. I had wiped all my makeup off before hand so know there's just a endless amount of tears dripping from my face. I got a Ft call from "squ4d tingz" but I just couldn't answer.
About 20 minutes later my phone was being blown up by all my friends. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I didn't want to do anything. I was emotionally broken. I just cried myself to sleep. Never wanting to wake up.

The next morning
It was the next morning and I woke up and just sat there, staring at the wall. I haven't talked to anyone since yesterday. I definitely could not go to school or work today so I skipped. Fuck it . My mom should be home in a few days so I have a few days to skip. I sat there listening to my music. Of course my phone was blowing up but I didn't care. I ignored all of it. I sat up and realized I could do something. This is probably not going to be such a good idea but I was going to do it anyways...... tbc.