037

After hanging out with Ethan for the whole day I said goodbye and he drove me home. Once I got home I was greeted by my mother and we sat down and ate dinner. We haven't really spoken much since the pregnancy but I fully understand. I'm just happy she's being so kind about it.
Y/n: so mom, hows work going?
Mom: really good honey thank you for asking
Y/n: that's good. Also thanks for dinner, it was really good!
Mom: no problem baby, also I don't want you to think I'm not here for you during this pregnancy, I love you and I'm always here for you!
Y/n: thank you mom. I also think I can go back to work now and help with the bills.
Mom: that's great honey. Ilu
Y/n:ilyt

I called Janie and told her about me going back to work with her. She was obviously excited and I really couldn't wait. I called my work to see if I could come back and they said yes, but they were had to switch me to the register instead of the waiter. That was fine with me as long as I'm back. I went to sleep early and set my alarm for my regular job time.

*Mattias POV*

I got a text from janie saying that y/n was coming back to work tm. Janie recently told me she could tell I still had feelings for y/n, which was true.... so she told me she would keep me updated, so far she hasn't spoken about me to her since we broke up. I'm still trying to prove myself to her, but that's not going so well. My therapist says not to act jealous of her and Ethans relationship around her but I just can't help it. But I'm going to try harder for her, and only her.

*Y/n POV*

I woke up for work and got ready. I couldn't wait to finally be back at work, I told Ethan to visit me later on on my break and he agreed. Ugh I haven't worked in so long and I was beyond excited.
I got into my car, picked up Janie then drove off to work

Janie: I have a special guest for you today at work
Y/n: oh no... who?
Janie: you will see, I'm sure you'll loveeeeeeeee it
Y/n: what time?
Janie: like 30 minutes after we get there!
Y/n: Janie..... who?
Janie: you. Will. See.!
Y/n: please?
Janie: no
Y/n: plz
Janie: no
Y/n: PLEASEEEEEEE
Janie: NO!
Y/n: ugh fine
Janie: okay good

We got to work and I started the cash register well Janie was bringing people there food. About 20 minutes in I saw mattia walk in what the hell was he doing here?

*Mattias POV*

When I get there I'm going to act clueless, like I had no idea y/n was back. And I'm just going to make small talk. Sounds like a plan to me

*Y/n POV*

Mattia: hey y/n! I didn't know you were back, nice to see you!!
Y/n: hi welcome to Chick-fil-A what can I get for ya?!
Mattia: y/n, really?
Y/n: what do u want mattia?
Mattia: I just came to get some food, chill
Y/n: on the day that I come back, when Janie tells me she has a surprise guest for me? Yeah nice try mattia. Hurry up with the food or get out of my way
Mattia: uh sorry it's my fault I should have never came.
He said while running out of the door. Shit now I feel horrible....
Y/n: Jennie cover for me real quick please!
Jennie: gotcha girl!
I ran outside to Mattias car and hopped in the front seat. He looked at she surprised and then looked away
Y/n: sorry mattia, I didn't mean to be mean I'm just-
Mattia: it's fine y/n.
Y/n: okay well I gtg. Bye!
Mattia: bye.

Jeez that didn't go well.

*Mattias POV*

That kinda hurt my feelings tbh, I didn't expect her to be so... mean about it, especially after how nice she has been being. But I get she's going to be moody, it's okay. I'm just happy she apologized. That's all that mattered. I'll try talking to her tm!