033

(Were gonna skip to the end of the school year)

*Y/n POV*
Ugh finally summer is here. My last day of school online is tomorrow. To celebrate I'm going to go to Ethans house. Maybe we can go swimming or something. I went into my closet and picked out a simple outfit. My baby bump was starting to show and I was kinda embarrassed tbh.... I always got stares but I didn't care. I was already 5 months into pregnancy anyways.

(The bump is a little smaller than this photo) I changed into this

I changed into this. I guess I looked good so I headed over to Ethans.

*Mattias POV*
Over these last 4 months me and y/n have been talking more. My feelings were extremely heavy and I was jealous 99.9% of the time due to her and Ethans relationship. But I'm trying to mature so I act like I like Ethan. I mean he's an extremely nice guy but seeing him all cuddled up with y/n pisses me off. I also don't know what we're going to do with this baby. Her baby bump was showing a little since I last saw her. But overall I can't wait to see this baby. If it was going to be a girl or boy. I know we still have a long time but I was just so excited. When I told my parents I got grounded and my parents sent over a box of chocolates to y/n's family with a apology note taped to it. But my parents were overall cool with it. Which I'm happy about. My thoughts got interrupted when one of my ex girlfriend faith texted me.....

*Y/n POV*
I arrived at Ethans house and walked in to see him on the couch eating wings
Ethan: hey princess
He got up and walked over to me with a barbecue wing still in his hands
Y/n: woah back up!
Ethan started laughing and put the wing back down on the table and licked his hands clean.
His mom Lisa then came downstairs. I haven't seen her since I first met her 2 months ago. She's been on vacation. But she's the sweetest women u will ever meet and I promise that.
Y/n: hello miss Dolan!
Lisa: hello y/n! Good morning
Y/n:same to you, how's your day going?
Lisa: great how abou-
Ethan: ma please I wanna go upstairs with my bugs (my nickname that I HATE)
Lisa: fine love bird. but don't cut me off again
I giggle while Ethan grabbed my hand and ran upstairs with me while yelling sorry back down at his mother. We got into his room and watched Netflix
Ethan: baby wanna get takeout?
Y/n: YES! Chinese?
Ethan: whatever you want!
Y/n: Chinese plz
Ethan: your usual?
Y/n: mhm
Ethan:kk. Imma order than I'll be back. I Love you!
Y/n: I love you too
I cuddled up to his pillows and started watching YouTube. I ended up falling asleep until a knock woke me up minutes later
Y/n: who is it
???: Grayson
Y/n: come on!
He walked in and sat down next to me
Y/n: what up gray?
Gray: nothing just wanted to talk to u because I feel like besides me and Ethan me and you are really close.
Y/n: ofc, you can tell me anything, talk
Gray: so I like this one girl and she likes me too but she has a really bad reputation and I don't want her to ruin me. Or cheat and break my heart. But I really like her, and I don't know if she's just playing me...

Yes I was shocked... I really didn't want Grayson to get hurt but I couldn't tell him not to go for it. shit what do I do?
Y/n: well I went for mattia even though he had a bad reputation and it went good for a good amount of time. Maybe you should try it out and if she breaks your heart let me know.. I'll handle it.
Grayson: thank you so much y/n!
He said while embracing me in a hug.
Grayson: I gotta go.Byeeee
Y/n: k byeee!
I smiled at him. He was clearly my boy best friend and I was extremely grateful for him.
A few minutes later Ethan came in with our food. We ate and watched a movie. I ended up failing asleep in his arms.