039

I woke up to the sound of knocking. I checked the time and realized it was only 8am, who the fuck is up this early? I threw on my socks and ran down the hardwood floors into my hallway and stood next to the door, but kinda far because u never know.
Y/n: uh who is it?
I yelled
???: it's mattia! Let me in
I slowly opened the door to reveal a tired looking mattia.
Y/n: uh dude you okay?
Mattia: yeah.... but y/n we need to talk
Y/n: ummm come in then
I said nervously

He walked inside and sat on the couch and looked up at me.
Mattia: so what's going on with the whole baby situation? Like how are we going to parent? Do I get him/ her on the weekends you do weekdays orrr?
Y/n: did you really just come here, wake me up, and scare me just to ask me how parenting is going to work out?
Mattia: pretty much.
Y/n: okay well I don't even know yet, but I can let you know when I find out what's going on with this baby, or if we can even keep it..
Mattia: wdym if we can even keep it? I thought it was to old to abort
Y/n: adoption.
Mattia: oh .. right
Y/n: yeah.
Mattia: while I mean it's still early do you wanna go maybe get some Starbucks? Or dunkin? You could pick
I mean I guess I could give him a try :)
Y/n: sure :) let me go grab my Ugg's
Mattia: I'll be in the car.
I ran to get my uggs and ran out to the car. I hopped in the front seat and he started to drive.
Mattia: dunkin or Starbucks?
Y/n: hmm Starbucks , haven't been there in awhile
Mattia:sounds like a plan
He said with a great big smile
Seeing him smile again brought back so many memories... and then some not so good memories, like when he would lie, and cheat
I looked away quickly and looked back out the window.

Mattia: were here!
He said pulling in to the parking lot
I just smiled at him and looked back out the window
Mattia: let's go in?
I shook my head yes and got out the car, me and him walked in silently

*Mattias POV*

We got to Starbucks and I could tell she was kinda off. I saw her looking at me weird in the car, I saw her face go from a smile to a frown. And I know it was because she was thinking about the not so good memories in the relationship. I couldn't help but feel guilty..... I did this to her, I put the frown on her face almost everyday, I did that... I failed to make her feel loved... and for that I'm forever guilty. But for right now I need to work on bettering myself for her and my baby.

* Y/n POV*

We walked into to Starbucks and the lady working the register looked down at your stomach, that being the first thing she noticed.

Lady: awe congratulations on the???
Mattia: were not sure of the gender yet
Lady: oh so it's your kid?
Mattia: uh yeah?
The girl rolled her eyes and looked straight at down at the counter
Lady: what would u like?
Y/n: I want a Carmel latte and a birthday cake cake pop
Lady: and for you
She asked obviously annoyed buy the fact I was carrying his child
Y/n: uh you and loose the attitude hun, we're not together.
Lady: yeah I can see why, your ugly as fuck
She said starting to laugh
Mattia: uhm she most certainly isn't
I looked at him and smiled, at least he was being sweet about it.
Lady: hmph whatever don't care.
We gave her our order then she walked away and mattia looked at me and laughed, i laughed along with him for a few minutes then we sat down and waited for our drinks and cakepops to be brought to our table.
When we got our stuff we just talked about random stuff for about 20 minutes until we both finished.
Y/n: uh thanks for today tia, appreciate it
Mattia: yeah of course
He said while smiling. I smiled back at him and looked down to check my phone. Eh dry as usual.
Mattia: so uh do you wanna come back to my house and watch a movie?
Y/n: um I guess sure. Just one second.
I went to the bathroom to call Ethan to tell him about me going to Mattias so he wouldn't get upset and he said it was fine so I walked out the bathroom then me and mattia walked to the car together and went on our way to his house.