032

After my date with Ethan we went back home I ended up cuddling and watching a movie. I watched as he fell asleep right next to me. He was completely adorable.  I watched in awe because he was so cute. I was so in love with him.
Ethan: you liking what u see?
Y/n: omg Ethan you scared the shit out of me!
Me and Ethan laughed until he stopped laughing and grabbed my face in his hands and started kissing me passionately.
He grabbed me on top of him and we started to make out. I was now on Ethan dolans lap making out with him... wow never expect that to happen.
The make out was getting heated until Grayson came running into the room.
Grayson: HEY I GOT- OMG yeah imma throw up now.
I jumped off Ethan from embarrassment and Ethan yelled at Grayson for interrupting and not knocking. He did apologize and went back downstairs.
Ethan: sorry princess. he's so stupid.
He said while giggling
I just laughed back and gave him a peck on the lips
Y/n: goodnight baby
Ethan: goodnight.

The next morning I woke up to see Ethan not by my side. I got up from the bed and went downstairs to the bathroom. When I got in I saw Ethan in the shower.
Ethan stuck his head out the shower and said hello and good morning to me.
Ethan: why don't u get In?
He said smirking.
God that stupid smirk of his always got me.
I blushed and put my head down. I was embarrassed . But I decided what could happen.
I got undressed and tied my hair up. I guess Ethan didn't expect it when I jumped into his huge shower.
(Picture above)
He looked me up and down which caused me to blush because Of the way he was looking at my body. It definitely made me self conscious.
Ethan: baby stop. Your body is beautiful.
I smiled at him then looked down. he was big.
Ethan: do u like what you seeee?
Y/n: yes I do
Ethan then picked me up than started making out with me again. we probably would have had sex if it wasn't for this damn baby. Damn it.
He finished our shower and decided to go get pancakes and waffles. I had to take a few pictures of him when we got there because he was just truly the love of my life.

Y/n_

Y/n_.your_.dxddy: the cutest 😍 @ethandolan
Comments off

I turned off the comments because I didn't have time for hate. Especially no bullshit from mattia.
Ethan: I love you so much!
Y/n: I love you more
Ethan: nope not doing this game again. I love u more.
I was honestly so obsessed with him. the absolute best thing in my life. I held his hand and looked up at him and smiled.