021

I grabbed my car keys and drove to the twins house.
I was a mess to be honest but I didn't care.
When I got there I knocked on the door balling my eyes out. Ethan open the door and I ran into his arms crying.
Ethan: omg y/n, what's wrong?
Y/n: I-I- I caug-caught ma-
Ethan: it's okay calm down first
He said still holding me.
Y/n: it-it's mattia he-he cheated o-on me
I was now balling my eyes out even worst than before.
Ethan: he did WHAT?!? Why would he cheat on YOU??? You know how hard it is to get a girl like you and he CHEATS???
I looked up at him and smiled than I did something I was probably going to regret
I kissed him on the lips. The kiss than turned into a make out session until he pulled away.
Ethan: uh..
He just stood there with a blank expression
Y/n: shit I'm so sorry
Ethan: it's okay. Uh do u wanna come in or?
Y/n: I would but I have to go talk to my friends.
Ethan: okay, FaceTime me later.
Y/n: okay, thank you for helping me E.
I kissed him on the cheek and walked to my car. GOSH WHY DID I DO THAT, THAT MADE IT SO AWKWARD.
I decided to try and brush it off and go talk to janie. When I pulled up I saw ale's car there so I had to be aware for anything.
I weakly laughed to myself and walked in. I heard other boys  and knew the boys were here. Great.
I walked in her room.
Y/n: hiii
They all screamed, I smiled until I saw him.
I made eye contact with him than looked away.
Y/n: hm. Anyways u have to talk to u guys.
I looked at mattia.
Y/n: can u leave?
Mattia: whatever
He rolled his eyes. I really hated him.
Y/n: so looks like u guys were having a fun little get together well in was in my room crying my eyes out.
Kairi: were sorry y/n, we tried texting you but u didn't answer.
Y/n: yeah so u give no fucks and don't try to come to my house and check on me?
Alejandro: no y/n, it wasn't like that at all. We just wanted to give u ur space.
Y/n: okay whatever anyways. Janie I have to talk to you this is very important. Can we go out to my car?
Janie: yeah fs :)
We walked out to me car. I had to tell her two things.
Y/n: sooo number one, I just kissed Ethan. Number two I think I'm pregnant.
Janie: wait WHAT?
Y/n: uh.... yeah
I said disappointed in myself. If I was pregnant. Was the baby going to grow up without a dad.
Janie: woah y/n this is huge! Let's go to the store and buy a test.
We left to the store and picked up the test. We got to my house and I peed on the test.
Janie: okay, now we wait.......
Y/n: I'm scared Janie. What am I gonna do if I am? What if my mom kicks me out? My life will be ruined.
I was now crying. God I really hope I wasn't pregnant.
The test buzzed so it was ready. I slowly picked it up and turned it around to see it said........... tbc