026

It was about thirty minutes later and I got a text from Ethan, watch him try to explain himself.

EthanDolan

Ethan: meet me at my house in 5
Me: wtf no, go meet up with that bitch 🙄
Ethan: please y/n?
Me: fine whatever

I got my car keys and drove to Ethans. When I got there he was already outside.
Ethan: hurry get in.
Y/n: okay damn.
We walked inside and I sat on the couch.
Ethan:okay so what happen was, I was getting ready for our date till I got a text from my toxic ex. She said that if I didn't cancel on u and take her on a date instead she was going to hurt you. And i know she can because her dad is in a gang. I didn't wanna cancel on you really it's just I didn't want u to get hurt. I'm sorry.
Y/n: shit I feel like a idiot, I'm sorry e..
Ethan: no I completely understand, I'm not mad at all. If anything u should be mad at me.
Y/n: well I'm not, at all. I'm sorry for not hearing you out but i know now :)
Ethan: so let's watch a movie?
Y/n: yeah sure

We ended up watching "the love birds" and it was pretty good. We wanted to go get some food but at the moment it wasn't safe to go out in public so e just went to get it and left. Me and Grayson were talking until we heard the someone knock. Assuming it was Ethan I got up and answered it. But it wasn't Ethan. It was a cute boy with black hair and brown eyes.
Y/n: Grayson someone's here
I said that without breaking eye contact with the boy.
???: oh hi I'm Alex. Sorry
He looked down, damn he was kinda cute.
Y/n: hey I'm y/n.
Grayson: oh, what's up Alex? Where u been?
Alex: at my house bored, I was grounded that's why I haven't texted u or Ethan, speaking of Ethan where is he?
Grayson: oh he left to go get some food. But me and y/n where watching a movie. Wanna join?
Alex: hell yeah. If  y/n's watching I'm watching
I than sat down in between them. Not gonna lie me and Alex were flirting, a lot

 Not gonna lie me and Alex were flirting, a lot

(The one in the L.A hat is Alex.)

The movie was kinda getting boring so I sat my head on Alex's shoulder and kinda fell asleep.

*Ethans POV*
I went to in and out and got me y/n and Grayson food. I was driving home when I just got a urge to go to the store.
I went to the store and bought snacks because I wanted me gray and y/n to have a sleepover.
I got home and when I walked through the door and I saw y/n. But she was cuddled up onto Alex.
Ethan: yo wtf?