028

After the movie we all went upstairs and got changed. I changed into one of Ethans shirt and his basketball shorts. I texted my mom and told her. She said it was fine than I drifted off to sleep.
The next morning I woke up in Ethans arms, ain't no complaints tho. I than tried to get out of bed until a tired Ethan woke up.

Ethan: y/n nooo five more minutes
Y/n: ugh fine!
He than fell back to sleep. God he was so precious.
He finally woke up and I got into the shower in the guest room. I changed into his hoodie and leggings then left to go home. At the moment I'm homeschooling and I took a break off my job due to pregnancy. Ethan and Grayson were also homeschooled. Making it perfect because we could hang out all the time.
Y/n: okay byeeee Ethan. I gotta go home, mattia wants to take me out for coffee later.
Ethan: mattia?!?
He said while clenching his jaw.
Y/n: yeah... he said we needed to talk. We're not getting back together tho.
I said while giggling. It looked as almost if a wave of relive washed over his face.
Ethan: okay. I have to start school right now anyways, byeee mama.
My face grew hot
Ethan: Awww, you blushing?
Y/n: whatever.
I rolled my eyes and left.
When I got home I got straight on my computer and started school. I couldn't talk to anyone since they were all In school.

It was about 3:30 and I just finished all my classes for the day. I then got a text from mattia asking if we would meet up at 4:30 instead. That was in a hour so i agreed.

*Mattias POV*

Today was the day I finally see y/n after I cheated on her. Did I feel bad? Yes. Also the boys have been being distant lately but I didn't blame them. I cheated on their best friend. My best friend. But that's just who I was, a stupid player. I couldn't control myself. If I get temped I'm going to feed that temptation. That's exactly how it happen. Tatum hit me up, one of my old fuck buddies, and asked me to fuck. She was hot so I just couldn't resist. I had to feed my temptation. I started doing therapy so I can get better for y/n. I might have made it seem like I didn't care and that I was just some bitch, but there was no denying my love for her.. I wanted to get better because she truly was the only girl that made me feel that way. So I wanted to look nice, even though she probably didn't like me anymore... but I didn't care I could understand. But I FaceTime the boys just to see what I should wear.

*Y/n POV*

I was about to FaceTime Janie until I realized she would still be at work. So I decided to get ready by myself.
I put on a oversized T-shirt and my light ripped jeans with some baby blue vans. I put my hair in a bun and left out one piece on each side. I put on my favorite perfume and lotion set and grabbed my keys, phone and purse. I just wanted to get this over with. I didn't know if I could forgive him. He broke my heart.....

When I arrived I sat at a table and waited. My heart was beating and I was nervous. Especially to tell him I was pregnant with his baby....