029

It was about five minutes later and I started to worry, what if he was just standing me up to play me, again... . My thoughts got interrupted by him walking through the door. God, he looked good. Wait no! I can't say that. He broke my heart. Not the other way around.
Mattia: uh uhm hey y/n!
Y/n: hey mattia.
I got up and awkwardly hugged him. God this was so embarrassing.
We then sat back down.
Mattia: let's order our food?
Y/n: sure :)
I ordered a birthday cake cake pop and a Carmel ice coffee. Mattia got a chocolate cake pop and hot chocolate .
Y/n: so, speak
Mattia: first off I just wanna say I'm sorry honestly. I'm not looking for your forgiveness, I just wanna let you know I'm trying to get better for you. What I did was horrible and I would never image myself breaking your heart. And for that I'm truly truly sorry. I love you y/n. I never stopped. Tatum means absolutely nothing to me. I just got, idk bored.. but I'm sorry.
I just stood there, mouth agape. I was truly shocked and wasn't expecting that from him.
Y/n: well... I wasn't expecting that. But I forgive you. But we can only be friends.. I have my eyes on somebody right now.
Mattia: oh, well uhm I'm glad we can be friends.
His smile kinda faded. But how could he be upset about me liking someone when he cheated. Eh idk
Y/n: yep. I uh also have to tell you something...
mattia: you can tell me anything:)
Y/n: well uhm this isn't good news.
Mattia: just tell me
Y/n: well so I'm uhm...
Mattia: your.....?
Y/n: pregnant, with your kid
Mattia: WHAT?!?
Y/n: uhm yeah
Mattia: shit... my parents are gonna kill me.
Y/n: yeah um my mom didn't really care. Maybe if I talk to them they won't?
Mattia: idk maybe, we have to figure out something. But I promise you, I will be in the babies life, I promise.
Y/n: really? Your willing to do that?
Mattia: of course y/n
Y/n: thank you, really
Mattia: yeah uh of course. Well I uh gotta go back home. But I'm glad we're friends again :)
Y/n: same :)
Mattia: bye! Text me later
And just like that he got up and left. I felt a huge weight being lifted off my chest. I finally didn't have to deal with stupid beef anymore.
I got up and walked to my car. I than got a text from Ethan to come over because he had a surprise for me? Aw shit now I'm nervous again

*Ethans POV*
So i just texted y/n to come over because I had a surprise. I went to the store and bought a whole bunch of stuff for y/n, I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend. I know she just broke up with mattia but I really liked her... so I set up some stuff to ask her.

I was really scared but excited at the same time

I was really scared but excited at the same time. The stuff was in my room so my plan was to blind fold her and bring her up there. I was sitting on my couch till I heard a knock. Game time.