PROLOGUE

Seducing Ms. Innocent (Seduction Series #1) - Complete

Captive Prince (Seduction Series #2) - Complete

The Sunset In Paradise (Seduction Series #3)

DISCLAIMER: This story is made of fiction. The names, business, characters, places, events, and other incidents are the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS SCENES THAT ARE 18+ CONTENT, YOU MAY READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

**************

"LA, meeting daw sabi ni tita!" Bungad ng pinsan kong si Lucas.

Si Lucas, ang lagi kong ka-bonding dito sa office. Pag wala siyang ginagawa pupunta siya dito, para bigyan ako ng pagkain. O kaya magchichismis, para siyang partner in crime ko.

Si mommy ang tumatakbo ng kumpanya namin, dahil si daddy ay may lung cancer. Mommy insisted to run our company, so my dad would rest for all the hardwork he has done.

We run the most rated company, of the Valencia Horizon Hotel and Resort. My dad made this resort, in memory of his mom, my grandma. Who always loved going out to the beach, he even named the resort after her name. I'm always proud of dad, he is a really successful man.

"Okay, I will be on my way!" I shouted when Lucas went out.

I wore my black blazer on top of my white dress, I also wore a pair of black heels. Nag-retouch ako ng kaunti para mag-mukha naman akong tao sa meeting namin.

I went inside the conference room, when I went inside all of them looked at me. Seems like I'm late.

"Miss De Luca, you're just in time." My mom said, she's the CEO of our company, well atleast for now.

"Sorry, I'm late everyone." I immediately walked up to my seat. "Shall we start?" I continued.

"Certainely." My mom formally said, and started the meeting.

The meeting went on for an hour, before my mom adjourned it. I went up to my own room, here in the hotel. I only stay here, when I'm really lazy to drive to Manila. Bataan to Manila is a long drive.

I changed into some white spaghetti strapped-top, and a pair of denim shorts. I also wore my slippers, because I plan to go to the beach to watch the sunset. It is Philip and I's favorite spot, not until we broke up.

I got there, when the sun was almost going to set. I sat down the sand with my hand on the ground, to balance my weight. I looked around, and I remember the time when me and Philip broke up, it is here. The exact same place, and exact same time.

Tears started to pool my eyes, I tried and looked to the sky. Trying to find an airplane, that he may be driving in.

"Soar high, aquiline." I whispered when my tear suddenly dropped down to my cheek.

I looked to the front, and saw the waves touching my feet. The sun will be setting any moment, so I just sat there and waited. Until it will turn dark, while the sun is slowly getting down. I started reminiscing again, many memories flashed through my head.

"I still wish you were here, babe... I'm sorry I had to leave you 8 years ago, It was the only thing I thought was right. So you could study better and achieve your dream, as a pilot, and right now... Even though you wouldn't hear me.. I still want to say how much I'm proud of you, being successful, even though we didn't achieve our plans together. I'm still so proud." I cried while the sun sat down.

"Are you really, proud?" A guy in a familiar voice asked.

I looked to the back, and my eyes widened as I saw Philip standing right behind me.

I immediately, wiped off my tears using my back hand to stop crying. I inhaled a large amount of breath before standing up and looking at him.

"What are you doing here?" I seriously asked.

"I'm in vacation with family, I went here to watch the sunset, but I didn't notice that you're here too." He said.

"Did you hear everything I said?" I asked with tears.

He just nodded while his look is down on the ground, he looked much more fit and handsome. His eyes also seemed tired, halatang kulang sa tulog dahil sa mga flights niya.

I didn't know what else to do, so I decided to stand up. But I stopped nung nasa gilid ko siya, still looking in the ground.

"I'm sorry... I'm proud of you." I whispered and walked away.

I woke up, with the bright light of the sun showing up on my balcony window. I went outside to look at the view, Bataan is relly pretty and very peaceful, kung p'wede lang sana dito na lang ako tumira. But I also have other errands at Manila.

I packed my stuff, and went down the elevator. Babalik na ako sa Manila, since wala na rin namang akong gagawin dito. I decided to head to the cemetery first, to visit my dad who died years ago because of lung cancer. It hurt me so much, because he died and I wasn't even there with him.

On the way, I bought him white flowers. And once I got there, I walked up to his grave and knelt down the ground. I also lit up the candles and put the flowers there.

"Hi daddy!" I said with a smile.

William James De Luca

Under that is his picture, he looked so formal on that picture. Even though he's old, he still looks handsome.

"Daddy, I'm successful now!" I smiled with tears pooling in my eyes.

"I hope you're proud of me, daddy. I can't wait to run our company, it's really peaceful here." I said and tears dropped in my eyes.

"Thank you, for treating me like a princess daddy. I'm proud to have a father like you, a father that is successful, loving, caring, and hard-working. God gave me the best father ever..."

"I hope you're happy now... Always look after me, daddy, okay?" I smiled and wiped my tears.

My mind reminisced again.

"I miss you, daddy." I smiled and cried.