Chapter 34

"What?"

Napakurap ako sa sinabi ni Philip.

Relationship?!

"Our relationship, LA." He said to make it clear.

"We have... A relationship?" I said.

"After what we did... You still think we're not back again together?" He sounded sad.

"It's not that easy, Phil. It's been 8 years, there might be stuff that changed between the two of us, aren't you aware of that?" I said

"Pero mahal kita, sinabi ko na. Hindi ba?" Sabi niya. "Pero... Kung ayaw mo-"

"Philip, gusto ko. Gustong gusto ko. Gusto kita. I've been thinking of you since the day we broke up, you're the only one I love since then. You know, boys been trying to court me on fourth year... But, I didn't let them because the only man that  I want to court me." Pagkwento ko.

"But... Why did you leave me?" He asked.

"I already told you, I wanted you to finish your dream. You already made your goals clear to me simula pa noon, diba? I admired your determination to pursue your dream as a pilot so much, that's what made me in love with you. And knowing the fact that you've been failing becaus of me, broke my heart. Ayaw kong makasira ng pangarap ng tao, Phil." I softly said.

"Mahal kita, LA." He softly said.

"Mahal din kita, Philip." I said, and looked at him. Our eyes met.

My eyes automatically closed, when I felt his soft lips against mine.He sucked and bit my lower lip, I parted my lips to welcome his tongue inside me. He got the hint, and pushed his tongue and licked every corner, and our tongues played together. When we let go, he cupped my face.

"Simula ngayon, hindi ka na single. Naiintindihan mo?" He said, and I nodded.

"I love you, honey." He smiled.

"I love you." I hugged him so tight, sobrang na-miss ko siya.

Nagising nalang ako nang maramdaman na may humihinga sa leeg ko, I looked back and saw Philip, he is cuddling me but he's asleep. I was supposed to stand up, but he hugged me tighter.

"Stay here." He whispered, but when I looked at him he's still sleeping.

I chuckled, and looked at him. He is now awake, and the side of his lips rose up when I kissed his cheek.

"Good morning." I greeted.

"Good morning, my love." He smiled.

I was about to talk, when my phone rang. I grabbed it from the side table, and answered the call, it was Sophia.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Girl." She said. "Hoy gumising na kayong mag-asawa!" Rinig kong sigaw ni Lucas sa background, kaya napatawa ako.

"Why?" I asked.

"Breakfast tayo, may alam na restaurant dito si Lucas. Come on!" Aya niya.