Chapter 15

Natigilan ako sa sinabi ni Philip, I didn't expect him to say that kind of sentence. I didn't also know that he's the soft type of guy, who tells woman that kind of phrases.

Tahimik lang kami hangga't sa makarating kami sa rest house, as we got there. I immediately ran to the bed, and laid down. I can't wait to sleep.

"Finally!" I said when my body dropped on the bed.

"What you wanna eat, my lady?" Philip asked.

"Anything." I sighed.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I'm just tired." I said.

"Okay, I'll order food para makapahinga ka na, okay?" He said, and I just nodded.

I went on my phone, and airdropped his photos. Umupo siya, at nag-phone lang rin. I posted my pictures, and in the end picture naming dalawa ni Philip.

I put on a caption, 'I just had the most fun travel experience, thanks beau. To more travels with you.'

I smiled while I posted the pictures, I stalked Philip's account and saw our pictures. I looked at it and swiped the pics, 'yung pic niya is at the last slide.

'Amo este viaje, gracias mi amor espero tener más viajes contigo, te amo.' I translated the caption, 'I love this trip, thank you my love. I hope to have more trips with you, I love you.'

My eyes widened, what the hell! Ano nalang sasabihin ng friends namin? I mean, alam naman nilang nililigawan na'ko ni Philip. Pero baka isipin nila, kami na. Kahit hindi pa!

I liked the photo, and sent him a text.

heyitsla: My love pala, ah.

Nag-reply siya agad.

philmatt_echano: Ikaw nga, beau eh.

heyitsla: Fine. I can't wait for tomorrow.

philmatt_echano: Why? Excited to go island hopping?

No, sasagutin na kita.

heyitsla: Yup, I just love the sea. And fresh air.

philmatt_echano: Okay, tabi ako sa'yo then. :)

At ginawa nga niya,

"Hey." He called.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"You have some school works?" He asked.