Chapter 3

We now drove off to Batangas, to the venue. I walked around and saw how beautiful the place is, it has a view off the Taal Volcano, and it's also a villa. It's just so cool to look around in, meron din silang garden, it also almost looked like I'm gonna be in a wedding. It also have a pool too, siguro doon ko na lang icecelebrate ang after party.

"LA! Let's go, let's get you settled up!" Mom called.

"I'm coming mom!" I yelled.

I ran back to mom, and went inside the villa. It is really big so we went up stairs and went inside a room, that is where I'm getting my hair and makeup done.

When I got inside I saw this beautiful an elegant emerald green, off shoulder gown. Parang parehas lang kami ni Nica, and it's really beautiful. I can't wait to have it on, I really love the color green. It reminds me of the environment, and it's really soothing in the eyes.

"Anak, this is Emma. She will work on your makeup, and hair." Mom introduced the lady in front of me, she looks nice and she's really pretty.

"Hello." I greeted and smiled.

"Hello Leah, happy birthday!" Emma greeted.

"Oh please, call me LA. Or Angeline whatever you please." I smiled.

"Of course. Um, please sit down. So we could get ready." She pointed at the seat.

"Certainly." I sat down the chair in front of the vanity. There are lots of different makeup, by different brands.

"LA, I will go check on some other things. I'll leave you here, okay?" Paalam ni mom.

"Yes mom, I'm good here." I smiled.

Mom went out of the room, and checked some stuff like food, designs, and etc. Nica is here with me lying on the bed on her phone, while watching me get my makeup done.

My makeup artist started doing my makeup, she gave me a brown with a mix of gold eye look. She added some shimmers to it so it really made my eye glow, kinabitan rin niya ako ng false eyelashes, and put some eyeliner as well. It really made me look fierce, she also made my eyebrows, she traced it with a color brown shade.

For my blush, she gave me a like kind of dark shade of blush. And put on some highlighter on my cheek bones, brow bones, inner eye corner, and cupid's bow. She also put some contour on my face, I really looked like someone else and not me. Then she put a matte lipstick on my lips with a topping of lip gloss, I love my look though.

It is now 2:30 pm, when they started doing my hair. They just curled my long hair on the end, so it looked wavy. Alangan.

I was in the middle of getting ready, when the door suddenly opened. I didn't get to look back because Emma is doing my hair, but when I heard their voices. I knew it was them, Sophia and Azrielle.