Chapter 14

"Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your seats back. And tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you." The flight attendant announced.

Dahil tulog si Philip, I decided to wake him up because we will be landing in a few minutes.

"Pip." I whispered. "Philip!"

He didn't move an inch.

"Philip, we're landing." I whispered again, while moving his shoulders.

"Hmm." He hummed.

"I said, we're going to land. We're almost there." I said, and he opened his eyes and sat down straight.

"Did you sleep?" He asked me.

"A bit, I just woke up when the announcement came on." I said, and he nodded halatang antok pa.

"Cabin crew, please take your seats for landing." The captain announced.

Some flight attendants, sat down their seats. And I looked outside the window, and saw the plane going down. Ngayon pa lang, nakikita ko ang berdeng lupain ng Legazpi.

The plane smoothly landed on the ground, touchdown.

"Ladies and gentlemen, our airline welcomes you to Legazpi City in the province of Albay, current time is 8:15 am, and the temperature is 31 degrees celsius. for your safety, please remain seated and your seat belts fastened, until the captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about. Thank you." The flight attendant announced.

I looked at Philip, and saw him scratching his eyes. Kakagising lang niya siguro ulit, antukin pala siya.

"Hey." I called him and he looked at me, while he raised his brows. "Good morning." i smiled sweetly.

"Morning." He yawned.

"Cover your mouth, stupid." I said.

"Sorry sorry." He whispered.

The plane is now already parked, and the fasten seat belt sign is off, the captain announced again.

"Good morning passengers, this is your captain speaking. I have already turned the fasten seat belt sign off, please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board. Again, this is Captain Oliver Villanueva. On behalf of AsianPacific and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us in this trip and we are looking forward to be flying with you again in the near future. Again, welcome to Legazpi City, and have a nice day. Mabuhay."

Tumayo na kami, at kinuha ang carry-on luggage namin. We went outside the plane, and the view is exquisite. You could see the Mayon Volcano, like it's close but it's not, you could really see its perfect cone shape.

"Look, it's the Mayon!" I pointed like a kid.

"I know, ang ganda." He chuckled.

"I like the view, especially when I'm with you." I clung on his arm, and walked inside the airport to get our check-in baggage.

Si Philip ang kumuha ng mga maleta namin, and when we got it. We rode on a taxi to the rest house we checked in, I decided not to check in a hotel para naman maiba, Maganda naman 'yung rest house at mukhang sulit.