CHAPTER 21

Franco Calvetti's POV

"What the hell is that for?"

I gave him a deathly glare. If looks could just kill this bastard should probably rotting in hell right now. "That was for the manipulation you did six years ago, damn you."

He wiped the blood on his cut lip as he stood on the floor with a sardonic smile on his face. "Ah, that woman finally tells you that? I thought she said to me that she has no plan of telling you our little encounter in Lake Como ages ago."

I looked at him coldly as I grab the front of his shirt and drew him closer to me. "You don't have any idea what caused us because of your evil manipulation, Dario. You don't know a thing!"

He rolled his dark eyes while giving me a dry look. "Oh, come on. Don't tell me you're completely serious with this woman? My god! I am doing you a favor back then, Franco."

My eyes darkened as I stared at him irately. "You don't have the right to meddle between us. Who do you think you are? My father?"

He suddenly pushed me away from him placing a good distance between us as he wipe his mouth and wince at the process. "She doesn't fit to be your girlfriend or worse yet your wife, Franco. She is just fit to be your temporary fling and nothing more you need a wife with good family background."

I tucked my hands in the middle of my chest. I raised an eyebrow in his direction challenging him. "Since when did you have the right to choose a wife for me?"

"Since we both know, who is the right choice for you."

"Oh really?" I asked maddeningly with a fake laugh. "Humor me. Who is this perfect woman to be my wife? Your sister?"

"Yes, damn you!" He replied with anger in his eyes. "Why do you keep on breaking Chiara's heart when you are already aware of her feelings for you?"

"But I don't see her nothing more than a little sister of my acquaintance. Sorry."

It was his turn to grab the collar of my shirt. "If you will just give her a chance to change your mind."

"It will not change," I answered shortly removing his hands from me. "And quite frankly I don't feel anything for your sister."

"You bastard!" Dario hissed at me. "That woman is only after your title and nothing more. She's a gold digger, trust me."

I laughed at his face thinking how hilarious he sounds right now. "Trust me. If Amy is a gold digger she should not have left me six years ago after learning that I am a prince but what did she do after you poisoned her mind against me? She runaway leaving me alone in Lake Como."

Besides, I didn't bother to add that her family probably owns half of bloody New York. I still remember clearly how her grandfather tried to roast me over dinner.

"Don't tell me you have feelings for this woman?" He sneered at me. "Because I will not believe that you spent the last six years pining for this woman when we both know that there were other women after her."

"I believe that's none of your business."

"My sister had been always there for you." He said matter-of-factly. "If you will just open your eyes and see her worth then wasting your time on this woman who doesn't even deserve you."

I barked a laugh making sure that he would feel insulted about it. "Oh, Amico. I assure you, I will not marry your sister even if she is the last woman on earth."

"Basta!" He snarled at me standing toe-to-toe in front of me. "I will not let you insult my sister like this."

"And I will not let you insult the mother of my child like this!" I retorted back hotly as I took another straight jab in his face.