SAVIOR

Author's note: This book is told by the perspective of many people not just the main characters and it goes back and forth in time. So just lookout for headings like 'Past Day' or 'Present Day' and always read the dates as they go so that you don't get confused.

Please forgive the grammar and any spelling mistakes as this is my first time writing so, please be a little gentle. Hopefully you have a good read. Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------

CHARLEE WATERS   

Past Day    

It's Christmas eve and I am alone in the house. The Millers, my foster parents are out and they will not be back till after Christmas, which is according to me wonderful because now I can celebrate Christmas the way I want. I like the Millers they are pretty cool.

They have never raised their hands on me, they give me food to eat and they found a solution as to how I could not disturb them at night.

They have put a mattress for me in the garage so that when I have a nightmare they wouldn't be disturbed. The Millers always find a solution to everything.

They are sooo cool. Mr.Miller let's me read his books after I have done my chores for the day. I am homeschooled because if I go to school who is gonna take care of the house, right!

Mrs.Miller even left cookies and milk and even orange juice for me and Mr.Miller gave me permission that I could read as many books as I like until they are back.

I found some old christmas decorations in the attic while I was cleaning it. I asked the Millers if I could use it and they said yes. They are nice people. I wish they would adopt me.

I place the little artificial christmas tree on the side of mattress atop a metal box and start to put decorations on it.

When I done with the decorations I get myself milk and cookies and place them by the metal box and under the tree looking at the end result and smiling at it.

Getting on the mattress I quickly get under the blanket because it tends to get a little chilly in the garage. Even when I am wearing my warmest clothes. But it's okay I can go and sleep on the living room couch as the Millers are not here and I wouldn't be disturbing their sleep.

Looking at the twinkling lights around the tree I close my eyes and wish my Parents a merry Christmas Eve.

"Happy Christmas Eve, Mommy, Dada."
--------------------------------------------------------------

Presently, I am looking through the attic window waiting for the fireworks to start with my glass of milk and plate of cookies.

Mr. and Mrs.Miller told me that I would be able to see the fireworks from here. I love to watch fireworks they are so much like magic. Soooo colourful.

I had just bitten into a cookie when I saw the first firework go up and pop in colorful patterns. Making the dark night sky light up.

Sticking my face close to the attic window watching excitedly as more fireworks go up and pop in the sky in different array of colors.

DAMEN STORM

Present Day       

"So, you just want me be to believe all that?" I ask sceptically because honestly it is a lot to absorb.

"Yes, because it's the truth." Waters says solemnly jutting his chin out and looking at me with those sparking  gray-green eyes of his.

"Just because you say it's the truth doesn't make it the truth." I said getting up from the chair and moving towards the window.