S Y N O P S I S AND P R E V I E W

Naysha Abdullah only came back to her homeland for her cousin's wedding. All she wanted to do was attend the wedding, have fun, pack up, and LEAVE back to Dubai.

But of course, a world pandemic just had to seige in and not only cancel the wedding but also lock her up in a home with her extra desi joint family.

As if that was not enough, she finds herself a bit too curious about a stranger, unfolding drama in her quest to search for him.

Join her and buckle up for a rollercoaster of a lockdown, and have a laugh amidst this chaos.

Preview

"For god's sake, get out!"

"Did the first thing she say after not seeing him for three weeks mean khuda ke waaste?!"

I glared at Wareesha to shut up and she instantly backed up behind Zara, while I handled the situation at hand.

Well, I tried to handle.

My hands pressed against his biceps as if that would prevent him from entering our room.

If anyone sees us like this, we're so dead.

He just rolled his eyes at me, "Chill off, will you. Besides, I brought someone for you too."

I looked at him like he was mad, but then he motioned for me to look down.

And to his dismay, I shouldn't have. Because my hand, which was basically supporting him, slipped and left his grasp and instead covered my mouth so that the scream doesn't escape me.

He hung onto the balcony, desperately trying not to cuss at me, but my eyes were focused on a very amused figure standing beneath us.

Oh, hell no.