Final Author's Note

Ohmygod. Give me a few minutes to read that right.

Did I just type 'Final Author's Note' for my very own book?

This is going to take me an emotionally long time to get used to lmao.

AAAAAH I'VE WRITTEN AND COMPLETED MY VERY OWN BOOK (lets ignore the fact that it's a short story of 16 chapters)

Ok now that we're over my squealing, I would firstly like to thank each and every one of you.

A writer is absolutely nothing without her readers, and you all are the sole life of this book. Without you, Omar and Naysha wouldn't be here.

So THANK YOU so much for sticking by and reading this book even with it's million trillion mistakes, which I have to go back and edit soon, and for following Naysha's journey and the changes in her character.

I still can't believe I was able to build two characters, or more than two, who became so real in my life that I refuse to believe they're anything less than real humans. What started from a meme, is now not only a huge part of my existence, but also a part of my soul.

Well, I have atleast contributed to the life of literature by writing a romance fiction occuring in lockdown, while being in a lockdown. Some good does come out of everything, afterall.

Writing Love At Last Sight wasn't initially supposed to be so serious, but after the fifth chapter I'd decided that I had to finish this while I was in lockdown.

While that was a moving factor, the difficult part was the fact that it was a short story.

Which means, I had to get the plot moving faster than my other book, while being as descriptive as I normally am, and at the same time, keeping it short.

Another factor I had to keep in mind was that I was basically mixing up Young Adult and New Adult, and the growth of the character had to be done accordingly. They wouldn't date, they had to get married, which isn't a thing most twenty year olds do.

These were a challenge, and I'm beyond glad and grateful that I took it up as a challenge to my abilities.

Thanking all of you once again, and I hope y'all do read my other books and continue supporting me. While this might not be the first book I've written, this is the first book I have ended, without any procrastination. This isn't the end, Omar and Naysha will continue to live on in our hearts (hopefully) and if I miss them too much, I might add in a bonus chapter here hehe *winks*

ALSOOO, if ya'll have questions, literally anything, please do PM me, if they're even relatively many, I'll answer them in a seperate chapter (I always wanted to do this lol). If no one asks any questions, well, I'll just go hide somewhere out of embarrassment.

Sending much blessings and love your way,

Yours truly,
Aamena Bayez Farooq.