002

I'm not a violent person, really. I'd rather go around throwing flowers at everyone I meet or see and give them a jar of nutella and spread happiness but one, if I throw around flowers mom would ask me to clean it all up and two, I wouldn't share a jar of nutella.

That aside, I'm not violent.

Unless, you're my cousin. Or sibling. Or anyone in the family younger than me and beyond the age of seven.

I'm one heck of a morning person. But today, today people were just bent on ruining my mood.

And this was so not done.

So I, in all my womanly glory, ran behind the culprit who found it funny to throw a whole bowl of flour on my head,let's not forget the fact that my hair were still damp from the shower, causing the flour to probably stick to it and resulting in me soon going for another shower.

But before that, obviously I just had to run behind Ahad, my cousin, to throw flour on him, in the name of gender equality.

"Ahad, you prick!"

I was instantly called out by the nearest adult, "Language, Naysha!"

I threw a handful of the white cloudy flour on him, which missed him by an inch, to which he replied with a grin,

"C'mon, Naysha. You look good as a blonde, it's not so bad."

And (un)like a decent respectful lady, I growled and we started our sprint again, this time reaching the lawn, and after one complete round of our entire home- which is a bit too big compared to our flats back home- we finally stopped outside the kitchen, panting.

He heaved a breath,

"You run fast. Gotta give you that."

I rolled my eyes, "You owe me a lot of things."

I then walked back inside, but before he could leave, I pulled him back by his shirt and shoved his face in the bowl that was in my hand, ruining his face with the white flour.

He looked at me with a dumb expression,

"I saw this coming."

I pouted, "Should've ran away, then. It's okay Ahad, you look good with a white face. Atleast your annoying face is hidden."

He snorted, "Stop copying me."

"Stop annoying me."

"Stop throwing stuff at me."

"It's called flour, maida. Stop chasing me."

"Stop-"

"Kids, that's enough."

Fahim popped out of nowhere and slinged an arm around Ahad,

"When will you guys stop fighting?"

I pointed an accusing finger at Ahad,

"He started it!"

"She continued it!"

I almost plunged at him, but was held back by Fahim who chuckled and ruffled my hair, then coughing because the flour on my hair literally went inside his mouth.

He waved his hand about, "Go, shower."

I rolled my eyes and shoved the bowl in his hands, before brushing past Ahad- and nudging him in the ribs- and making my way to my room.

"-and she'll be here in three, two-"

"Hey, Naysha! How was your morning sprint?"

I scowled at Zara and Wareesha and wordlessly went inside the washroom, slamming the door shut behind me and taking cold shower.