003

It's a double update, because I disappeared for like, a month? I don't even know but I'm sorryyyy I hope these two make up for it. Thank you for yout patience! Much love, xD

When I was eight, I broke dad's favourite photoframe, earning a glare from him, which was enough to make me bawl my eyes out the entire night. I mean, mom scolds a lot of times, but dad? If Dad looks at me with even 0.001% of anger, I will burst into tears.

And that is how I felt now.

I'd probably burst into tears if he wasn't standing right infront of me, glaring down at me, nostrils flaring.

And somewhere at the back of my mind, my insides were wondering how can he look so good in anger

So I took in a deep breath, and calming my nerves, I muttered,

"I-I'm sorry."

His lips curled into a hint of a smirk, it was gone as fast it came, but I was one observant ass and I saw it and...nevermind.

He glowered at me,

"Well, I'm sorry too."

My first thought was: what a gentleman, apologizing for something he didn't even do.

But then, I got confused and looked up at him, to see him inches away from me, and I gulped.

His hand grasped mine, the one with the coke, and he tilted my already shaken hand, causing the big, brownish red drink to splash over my white cardigan.

My mouth fell open in surprise. It was white for god's sake and his shirt was black, the stain from the drink I spilled on him was barely visible.

I cringed on his face and pushed him away,

"What was that?!"

He just shrugged under my gaze, the same gaze under which Fahim, my twenty three year old brother, shivers, and this guy here shrugged. I was fuming.

"That," he started, "was a replica of what you did."

"Mine was an accident!"

Allah knew it wasn't, but still.

"Let's pretend this was too."

I almost pounced on him, but then held myself back. This was useless. Why do all the good looking people have absolutely zero brains?

So instead, I did what I shouldn't have done.

I poured the remaining drink.

On his jeans.

It was his turn to be utterly, completely shocked,

"How dare you?"

"No, whatever your name is, how dare you!"

Before we could start again, Zara was at my side, and one of the baristas at his side,

"Let it be, sir. They're new here."

I openly gaped at them, this guy threw soda on me after I purposefully and accidentally spilled the said soda on him and they're telling him to 'let it be'?!

Before I could begin with my rant, however, the girls pushed me out and we were out of the cafè as soon as we'd entered it.

"No wonder she hates dares,"

"Fine!" I exasperatedly sighed, "fine! It was my fault. But I did it because of you guys! So it's your fault equally too."

Wareesha shrugged, "Not denying."

"Also not denying that he's hot." Zara winked.

I narrowed my eyes at them before pointing my finger at Zara,

"You're about to get married. Arisha's probably older than him. Wareesha, you're just too young."

The three of them rolled their eyes,

"Okay, Naysha. And how would you know his age?"

I put on a front, "It's a gut feeling."

"Right," Arisha snorted, "very accurate."

"Indeed."

A few minutes passed in silence, before Wareesha jumped.

"What?" I snapped

"Ohmygod," her eyes were wide as she turned to me and shook me by my shoulders, "Naysha has a crush?"

I shoved her away, "Yes. He's crushable."

I leaned against the headboard and glared as Zara said,

"Just a week before she says, he's not my type and goes back-"

"-to crushing on some random guy on youtube or instagram. At this rate, I doubt her children will ever come."

I threw a pillow at them and pulled the duvet over me.

At the end of the day, Zara was right. No guy would probably ever be my type.